HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Rose On Bunny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:44 am

WWE Superstar Adam Rose recently talked to the Macon Telegraph to promote the upcoming WWE live event tomorrow night.

Rose said Bunny has been a great friend and he even helped Rose perfect the Party Foul, his finishing maneuver:

“He’s been a great friend to me since my debut; we are inseparable. He has stepped out and is becoming a superstar,” said Rose, adding that Bunny helped him perfect his signature move, the Party Foul, in which he drives his opponent’s head directly into the canvas.

“Nobody has been able to kick out of it yet, and I don’t see anybody being able to kick out of it. It’s a very devastating maneuver,” he said.
Back to top Go down

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 am

Burn in hell, buddy.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:41 pm

JBL shares your sentiments
Back to top Go down

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Id rather watch paint dry than the Bunny on tv
Back to top Go down

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Not a fan, but I did enjoy the confrontation between the bunny and Kane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam Rose On Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose On Bunny   Adam Rose On Bunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Rose On Bunny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1