HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker? Empty
PostSubject: Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker?   Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:25 pm

The Miami Herald has a new interview up with WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt. It’s mostly in promotion for WWE 2K15, as have been all the WWE-related interviews lately, but they also discuss The Undertaker, Triple H and more.

His aptitude for making bold speeches:

When I speak, I like to speak powerfully. I like feeling behind my words. I just don’t say things. Everything I say has a piece. Martin Luther King Jr., I’ve studied a lot of his work. Just the way he was able to speak, and the power he gives us is really incredible. In my opinion he is the greatest speaker of all-time. There are so many that I’ve studied and idolized. It’s deep for me…

A possible Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker program:

Bray Wyatt versus The Undertaker would be the greatest I could accomplish. Just being there side-by-side with him. I get the comparisons, but we are also very different. He is “The Deadman.” He will always be “The Deadman,” and I’m Bray Wyatt. When or if we shall meet, it will be every bit of everything I thought it would be.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/article2529425.html
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker?   Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:51 pm

I would love to see Bray vs Taker. Then again, I think everyone would.
Back to top Go down

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1