HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel   Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Lindsay Lohan has convinced her 'Mean Girls' co-stars to start work on a sequel.

The 27-year-old actress starred in the 2004 teen comedy and she has reportedly convinced original writer Tina Fey and co-star Amanda Seyfried to reunite 10 years on after they took part in a photoshoot for US magazine People.

Meanwhile, insider told the UK's Sunday People newspaper: ''Lindsay spent most of her day joking around with her former castmates - including Amanda Seyfried and Tina.

''They all got on so well that they have managed to get Tina to write them a proper sequel.

''It would, of course, See Lindsay make a much-needed return to Hollywood and possibly launch a full-scale movie comeback. This is great news for her.''

The star - who is currently starring in the West End play 'Speed-the-Plow' - recently admitted she would love to star in a British movie when the production comes to an end in November.

She said: ''''I would love to do a British movie when I'm finished on the stage.

''I'm really settled here in London, so it would be great. Depending on the script, I'm open to all possibilities.''
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel   Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:25 pm

So fetch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel   Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:33 pm

She should be set on no longer touching the coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel   Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan set for Mean Girls sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1