HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy Profiled On ABC Affiliate Promoting MCW Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Matt Hardy Profiled On ABC Affiliate Promoting MCW Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy Profiled On ABC Affiliate Promoting MCW Appearance   Matt Hardy Profiled On ABC Affiliate Promoting MCW Appearance EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:54 am

Matt Hardy was recently interviewed by WMAR 2, an ABC affiliate out of Baltimore, Maryland to promote his appearance with Maryland Championship Wrestling this weekend.

Hardy, the MCW Champion, talks about making his own path on the independent scene, being active on social media, and more. You can read a few excerpts below:

Hardy on working on the independent scene:
“I’m pretty content with my career path at this point,” Hardy said. “I feel like I’ve aged out of being a full-time competitor. It’s nice to be able to wrestle two or three times a week and really give the fans everything I have.”

Hardy on his social media presence:
“I was criticized initially for being so active on Facebook and Twitter,” Hardy said. “Now, you can’t go a minute on WWE TV without someone mentioning a Tweet. Wrestlers today have a chance to reach millions of fans simply through the use of social media.”

For more with Hardy, including working with MCW, his relationship with TNA and Ring of Honor, click here for the full article.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-county/former-wwe-superstar-matt-hardy-going-strong-with-mcw
Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy Profiled On ABC Affiliate Promoting MCW Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1