HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More   Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:36 am

RF Video has a preview of a new shoot interview with Eric Bischoff, who talks about some very interesting information that was not released before. He talks about a time in WCW, in late 1996, when he walked into the house of Hulk Hogan and suggested the NWO angle.

Bischoff told a story about how Hogan said the following regarding turning heel:

“Brother, I gotta pick my kids up from school, thanks for stopping by. You’ll never know my character until you’ve walked a mile in my yellow boots.”

Bischoff also commented on Lex Luger by saying:

“He just rubbed me wrong. Lex communicated arrogance when he didn’t necessarily mean. He was very arrogant”

Check out the video below, with Bischoff talking about multiple stories and problems in WCW.

Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More   Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:53 pm

I can totally believe Hogan said something that douchey... but that means I'd have to believe that Eric Bischoff said something truthful... hmm. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More   Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 pm

I believe (a) that Bischoff said the same thing in his book, (b) that the first time he approached Hogan about turning (when he said the "walk a mile" thing was before, the nWo idea came about, and (c) that it has been clarified that Hogan talking about the "walk a mile in my yellow boots" thing was talking about the Make-a-Wish type charity things he had done, how he didn't want to turn and let those kids down.

Obviously later on he rethought it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More   Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm

^ that is also probably how Cena feels about turning heel. All the make-a-wishes he does, he feel like he was letting those kids down if he was to become a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More   Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff Says Hulk Hogan Kicked Him Out Of His House When Suggesting NWO Angle, Shoots on Time in WCW & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1