HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 am

In a backstage update on Christian’s WWE status, despite being medically cleared to return to the ring for quite sometime now, Christian has yet to return to action for WWE.

Christian last appeared on WWE TV hosting a “Peep Show” segment with Chris Jericho on the Night of Champions Kickoff show, and there has been much speculation regarding Christian’s in-ring status with WWE.

According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, host Dave Meltzer had the following to say about Christian’s in-ring status, noting WWE officials view him as “fragile”:

“For Christian, there’s people who think that he’s too fragile now, because of his age and because he keeps getting hurt. I think the mentality is that his wrestling days are over, and they probably want to keep him somewhere, but they haven’t offered him a spot as an agent or as a trainer. I don’t know if they will, but they [just] haven’t cut him yet. He could go tomorrow, but they don’t seem to want [to] have him go.”
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I wish Christian had a longer title run with the World Title before he started getting concussion-prone. I hope WWE gives him another role or something. Maybe as a trainer or commentator.

Anything that'll get Michael Cole off the team Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:29 am

I thought it was going to say "Because John Cena and Vince McMahon hate him for being friends with Edge! They also reportedly spit on a picture of Adam Cole and said 'Fuck Michael Elgin'!"

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:38 am

Deathstroke wrote:
I thought it was going to say "Because John Cena and Vince McMahon hate him for being friends with Edge! They also reportedly spit on a picture of Adam Cole and said 'Fuck Michael Elgin'!"
You dummy. They're brothers. Not friends Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 am

They stopped acknowledging that years ago
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 am

Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return 5zlftd

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Morphy wrote:
I wish Christian had a longer title run with the World Title before he started getting concussion-prone. I hope WWE gives him another role or something. Maybe as a trainer or commentator.

If Christian became a commentator, much like many wrestlers have before him, he would likely become a color commentator. He would fill the role that JBL and Lawler have, but announcers like Joey Styles, Micahel Cole, Jim Ross, etc. have almost always been non-wrestlers. Long story short, Cole's job would still be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Theres no room for him at commentary though, unless he became a full time panel one for PPV pre-shows. Wouldnt mind him managing a tag team or something though.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Morphy wrote:

Why would you want the only one of the three who's actually good at his job gone?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:06 pm

"Michael Cole" "Good" What?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Michael Cole is the best PBP guy they have right now. They fired Josh Matthews who was decent at his job and now they have Tom Phillips waiting in the wings.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 pm

I miss Matthews. Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:24 am

It's not hard to say he's "the best one" considering his competition is JBL and Jerry. Funny

All three of them are garbage. JBL was good on SD! years ago, but he hasnt been good since returning. Cole and King are horrible and make me want to watch RAW on mute (but I tried that once and it wasnt as fun).

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:49 am

It's not their fault! They're all very good but are being fed bullshit in their ears every night from Vince that completely tones down their natural commentating abilities. We all loved Jerry back in the day. Given he was next to one of the best play by play guys of all time but he definitely didn't do anything to hurt the announcing. Cole and JBL are both also very good at their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return   Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Reason Why Christian Has Not Made a WWE Ring-Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1