HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This time by next year sadly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

This time by next year sadly  Empty
PostSubject: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Luke Harper will be gone from WWE after jobbing for months. Rowan gone before that.

Bray Wyatt will still be around, but he will be stuck in mid card Limbo and be added to the long list of people WWE could have made money off of as a top star and it pisses the fans off.

Guys Like Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Ryback, Ziggler ect ect

Yeah that is a dark prediction to make, but with the way WWE is going do you really expect anything good? its a downer but it's the truth. I don't want it to be. I want WWE to prove me wrong. I am begging them to prove me wrong.

I know Ian will come on here and say it will be alright. Wyatt will bounce back, Wyatt will be a star. With WWE's recent history and how many times we all have thought a certain guy would bounce back and never does...what will make this time any different? Please tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:06 pm

I have a feeling Harper will be the next Kane. Has the size, can move for a big man and can pull off the creepy gimmick quite well. That works to his advantage. Plus he's over as fuck when the company wants him to be.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:31 am

I think Rowan, unless he gets another tag partner, will be gone before too long. Harper has a future though. As Dead says, he's excellent in the ring, has a great look, and can actually cut a decent promo when given the chance. I think somebody in the back sees that too, because he's wrestled singles matches against guys like Cena, Bryan, Jericho and Punk, and whilst he hasn't managed to win, they've been over ten minutes in length, and they've been competitive. Plus his clothesline has been put over as a devastating finisher.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm

He is a very talented guy. But just think of all the people who where very talented, who had the makings of something special and wwe drop the ball with them. It's not the fact Luke isn't talented...its the fact WWE will end up giving up on him...just like they clearly gave up on Bray Wyatt.

IMO Luke has a long ways to go because how far the Wyatts have fallen, especially Bray. Luke was always just a few pegs away from Bray. If they continue have pushing Bray to the highest pegs, Luke would only be a few pegs down from Bray. And when it come to split them up, Luke could easily climb the rest of those Pegs up. But right now, after jobbing Luke and Rowan to every Tag team. Making Bray Cena's bitch and having a forgettable feud with Jericho. Bray right now is at the bottom pegs. which means Luke is even lower then that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Could it be they gave up on Wyatt because he had gotten bigger than they had hoped? It was clear Wyatt was the one being cheered in the Cena feud and like we all saw how they tried to bring Daniel Bryan down a peg at the end of the year, since Wyatt is a heel, it wouldn't affect him as it would say Bryan or Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:35 pm

I think if they don't try to turn Luke Harper into a main eventer then he could be around for a while as a dominant midcard force. He won't be able to make it as a main eventer though and I think if they try it he'll end up flopping in the end and they'll never have him recover from it, so then yeah he could be gone by next year if that's the case. Otherwise he can have a legitimate role for a while.

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:41 pm

#OriolesMagic wrote:
Could it be they gave up on Wyatt because he had gotten bigger than they had hoped? It was clear Wyatt was the one being cheered in the Cena feud and like we all saw how they tried to bring Daniel Bryan down a peg at the end of the year, since Wyatt is a heel, it wouldn't affect him as it would say Bryan or Ziggler.

That is always fucking stupid to do. If the fans love him push him and make some goddamn money off of him. Fuck this company sometimes. Bray is young, you can have him around for years to come...which means TONS OF FUCKING MONEy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Someone told me there was a quote from someone in the company that said "if the crowd is cheering for you, if the crowd is chanting your name, that means you're over". If that's the case, why the fuck are they not pushing the dudes that are being cheered and chanted by the audience? It's a joke sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:26 pm

That was triple H. He said it on TV....at the time Ryder was at his most popular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Maybe he meant "over" as in "done". I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This time by next year sadly    This time by next year sadly  Empty

Back to top Go down

This time by next year sadly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1