HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Top TNA Names Not at Bound for Glory, Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE, Being a Dual Champ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Two Top TNA Names Not at Bound for Glory, Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE, Being a Dual Champ  Empty
PostSubject: Two Top TNA Names Not at Bound for Glory, Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE, Being a Dual Champ    Two Top TNA Names Not at Bound for Glory, Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE, Being a Dual Champ  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:58 am

Wrestle-1′s Jimmy Suzuki confirmed via Twitter that Austin Aries and Bobby Roode will not be at Bound for Glory this year. He added, however, that if the PPV is a success, “there will be a next time.”

Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE

In related news, TNA star Bobby Lashley recently spoke to The Independent regarding his decision to return to pro wrestling and TNA, and he had the following to say regarding choosing TNA over WWE:

“I kept everything open at the time, I did speak with some people at WWE, but I think TNA was best for me, because of their schedule is a little easier, and that means I have a lot of time to spend with my kids who mean the world to me.”

Lashley added he wanted to be a dual champion with both Bellator and TNA, so that also influenced his decision to return to TNA over WWE.
Back to top Go down

Two Top TNA Names Not at Bound for Glory, Bobby Lashley Talks Choosing TNA Over WWE, Being a Dual Champ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1