HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence Empty
PostSubject: Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence   Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, was arrested for driving under the influence in Baltimore City early on Tuesday morning.

Phelps was arrested around 1:40am in the Fort McHenry Tunnel on I-95 by Maryland Transit Authority police.

The MDTA released the following statement on the incident:

“A Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA) Police Officer was operating stationary radar on southbound I-395 leaving Baltimore City when a White 2014 Land Rover entered the radar’s area of influence at excessive speed (84 mph in a 45 mph zone).

"The officer followed the vehicle onto northbound I-95, through the tunnel and initiated an enforcement stop just beyond the tunnel’s toll plaza.

"Mr Phelps was identified as the driver by his driver’s license and appeared to be under the influence.

"He was unable to perform satisfactorily a series of standard field sobriety tests.

"Mr Phelps was cooperative throughout the process.”

Phelps was later released by the police having been charged with DUI, excessive speed and crossing double lane lines.

Phelps was also arrested in 2004 for DUI, DWI, violation of a license restriction and failure to obey a stop sign. He pleaded guilty to these charges and was sentenced to 18 months probation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence   Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:50 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence   Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Shaking Head fuckin idiot

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence   Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Phelps arrested for driving under the influence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1