HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"   PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero" EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 am

DUE: Saturday, October 4th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"   PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:52 pm

The show returns from a commercial break, as we head to the commentary table.

|CEDAR| "Welcome back to Vendetta, folks. What a show we have for you tonight. We've already seen one King of Xtreme tournament match this evening and we've got three more. Not to mention a blockbluster main event between Rob Chapman and Razor Xtreme, in Razor's return match."

|MILES| "Ah, yes. Rob and Razor will tear the fucking house down tonight or your money back, guaranteed."

|MILES| "What the shit? This is my jam! Dance with my, Theodore!"

As Joey stands up from his seat and begins dancing, The Heavy's "Short Change Hero" kicks into the first verse as two Champions make their way out from the curtain onto the stage. These two Champions are XWA Intercontinental Champion Rob Chapman and XWA World Heavyweight Champion Danny Diamond. As Rob holds his Championship on his shoulder, Danny wears his around his waist. The audience lets out a highly mixed reaction to the two men.

|CEDAR| "Joey, please sit down. Danny and Rob are coming."

|MILES| "YOU WILL NOT STOP MY GROOVE!"

The two men make their way to the ring, each one holding a microphone in their hand. Whilst Rob walks a bit more stiff, Danny's walk is much more relaxed as he bobs his head along to the song. Once they reach the ring, they enter after walking up the steel steps. The music slowly dies down.

|MILES| "Aww."

Danny says something to Chapman, whom nods. He then begins speaking.

|DIAMOND| "Catchy song, isn't it? I see Joey got into it. Now, last week...Well, you all know what happened. I took on the new boss man of XWA, Thomas Barnez, in the main event. It ended via disqualification when my new recruit, Azrael, damn near took my head off with my own Championship. I don't know why he did what he did and, personally, I don't care. He wants to bite the hand that fed him, that's fine. I promise you this, Azrael, there will be hell to pay for turning your back on me. Fortunately, whilst one man was turning his back on me, another was having mine. This man here, Rob Chapman. A few weeks ago, when I offered to let him join my new group, he knocked the microphone out of my hand and challenged me to a match. If I won, he joined my group. If he won, he did whatever the fuck he wanted to do. I won. After that, I hadn't heard from him until last week. I was starting to worry he might go back on his word, but then he showed up to save the day when Azrael betrayed me. Of course, I could've handled myself easily, but I thank him for his support. Truly."

Danny nods at Rob, signifying that it's his turn to speak.

|CHAPMAN| "Thanks, Danny. Now..."

|MILES| "It speaks!"

|CEDAR| "Joey, he spoke two weeks ago."

Lowering his mic, Rob paces around the ring for a moment. His eyes are affixed on the microphone as he trounces in a half circle, choosing his next words carefully. Coming to a conclusion, he decidedly raises the vocal amplifying device and begins to speak his mind.

|CHAPMAN| "I have a lot of explaining to do. And while the answer is pretty simple... I'm not. I'm a little convoluted."

|MILES| "Oh. Oh no. Walls of text incoming."

|CEDAR| "What?"

Rob pauses for a moment to let that statement sink in. To let the shift in mood from Danny to him set in.

|CHAPMAN| "You see... I've been a lot of things over the last eight-plus years. I've been a Rocker... a Soldier... a Seeker, and an Outlaw. A man in white, a man in black, and even a man in green. Twice. I've been a man without a face, and a man without a voice. And most recently... a War Machine. A man who separates feelings from battle, and look what it's got me? It's gotten me an accomplishment. It's gotten me the reputation of one of the most badass motherfuckers in the XWA locker room. And moreover, whilst not exactly in abundance... it's gotten me some respect around here."

Rob pauses again, letting the fans greet this statement with a mixed reaction.

|CEDAR| "What? I'm pretty damn sure he's had the respect of the locker room, and the fans, all along. Until he turned on them."

|MILES| "Can you fucking blame the dude? He's been getting dicked around for years. Figuratively, I mean. Not in the Rule 34 kinda way."

|CEDAR| "Rule 34? Wh-"

|MILES| "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THEODORE, YOU DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT RULE 34 ON A SHOW WITH KIDS WATCHING!"

|CHAPMAN| "I've earned the respect of some of you, respect from some of the other wrestlers, and most importantly, respect from this man: Danny Diamond."

Rob again pauses for a moment to motion to Danny as he speaks, before resuming pacing about the ring and addressing the fans.

|CHAPMAN| "See, when I had my little... Breakdown... a couple of weeks ago, I did so blindly ignorant to the fact that this man offered me the same olive branch... the same opportunity that Robert Hope did. The difference? Trust. Years of friendship. Years of having each other's backs, and decimating the competition. T.K.? We fucked him up, and put him on the shelf. Mark Storey? Temporarily retired him. Of course, he's back now. All the best to you, Markus. You know where to find us. Thomas Barnez? Well... actually, if I recall correctly, the last time we met, Tommy, I kicked your ass. Twice. For the 2WWF title. A title you did nothing to earn a shot at, and showed up solely to try and bully from me. So fuck you. You'd be smart not to cross me, or put your hands on me again, like you did last week when I tried to go after Azrael for being the ungrateful, traitorous roach that he is. 'Cause... if you do put your hands on me... being choked into unconsciousness again will be the least of your worries. I will fucking break you."

Rob's expression is one of dead seriousness as his speech grows more and more intense. Yet, as he concludes this part, he shifts toward a lighter, more sarcastic tone.

|CHAPMAN| "So... let's see... shall we dig a little bit deeper into the pit of spite, or move onto greener pastures already? Hmm..."

|MILES| "Yay, spite! I like where this is going."

|CEDAR| "Well, I can certainly say that is a sentence that I haven't heard before."

Rob visibly debates this for a moment, even looking to Danny, who just motions with his hand that he could go either way. So-so.

|CHAPMAN| "You know, for my health, I think the latter would be the best option. But I have an axe to grind with a few more people. As always. Kendrick Bayne, for starters."

Rob pauses as the crowd gives another mixed reaction. Boos overshadow the cheers just a little bit, in this case.

|CEDAR| "Bayne and Chapman put on a hell of an exhibition for the Intercontinental Title at Endure."

|MILES| "Yeah, but I get the feeling this isn't gonna be a warm, fuzzy respect-moment thingy."

|CHAPMAN| "So, The Kendrick Bayne... I'm not sure how you got a shot at the Intercontinental Title, but I applaud you for the effort you gave at Endure. For someone who tried to intimidate everyone with a bunch of Chris Jericho hype whilst Shade played doctor in the background because he's probably off his meds again, you're actually pretty solid in the ring. Not solid enough to be Intercontinental Champion, yet, apparently. But solid. However... you and your 'cult' better stay out of our business, if you know what's best for it."

Rob pauses again for a moment, and then looks down at the canvas. He stares for a moment, before grinning vindictively and looking up at the ceiling. He then lowers his head just a little to gaze straight into the camera.

|CHAPMAN| "Also, Razor Xtreme..."

The crowd greets Razor's name with a mixture of cheers and boos, oddly enough. In all fairness, these are two heels coming out and ripping on other heels. I'd be confused too.

|MILES| "MAH NIGGA!"

|CHAPMAN| "Yeah, right. Half of you can go ahead and cheer the dude. He's gonna fuckin' turn on you in, like, a week. If that. Anyway, Razor: I like how you have the audacity to call out the World Heavyweight Champion without doing absolutely anything to earn a shot at it, whatsoever. Somewhere on that pale, shriveled, ink-doused carcass of yours is a set of balls that are slightly too large for the frame they're attached to. I've heard a lot of positive things about your ring work, but for the life of me, I can't imagine why. Just like Kendrick Bayne, Chris Jericho invented you... I look at you... and all I see is a man who looks up to somebody like this man..."

Rob pauses, turning to indicate Danny with one hand.

|MILES| "Hey! This is uncalled for!"

|CHAPMAN| "I see a man who tries his damndest to imitate Danny Diamond, from his looks, to his style, to his personality. You've got the latter, and kinda the former... but where the fuck's the style? You've got nothing in your arsenal that I haven't seen before... And if that's really the case... when we have our little bout tonight, it's going to feel like you're playing 2K14 against someone turbo'ing the damn R2 button. You're going to eat canvas at every opportunity, and you're going to fucking like it. So you better prove me wrong, because if you get schooled by the fucking Intercontinental Champion tonight, you have absolutely no business challenging THIS man for the World Heavyweight Championship. Understand me, RX-Tim?"

|CEDAR| "Chapman with some very choice words for Razor Xtreme!"

|MILES| "More like choice LIES, Theodore! Lies and buttfucking slander!"

Rob ceases indicating Danny and begins to walk around a little.

|CHAPMAN| "Oh, and in case you didn't figure it out already: The Silent Protagonist is dead. I have a voice, and from now on, I'm going to use it to do just as much damage as the rest of me. Y'all have opened a whole new can of fucking worms. The Short Change Heroes are back."

|MILES| "I... I don't know how to feel right now. MY BODY WASN'T READY FOR THIS. WHAT IS THIS CONFLICT?"

With that comment, Rob actually garners a small POP from the crowd. Lowering his mic, he gives Danny a nod, affirming that he's done, and that The Prized Gem can continue.

|DIAMOND| "You can love us. You can hate us. You will respect us. We're the heroes that aren't welcomed by XWA. We're the heroes that you need, but they don't want. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. Rob is the Intercontinental Champion. You'd do best to get used to that. Nobody will stop us. Not Razor Xtreme. Not Kendrick Bayne. Certainly not Thomas Barnez. We will forever be your heroes, through day and night. Whether we're welcomed or not, we will do what needs to be done. As a wise fictitious character once said, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. What happens when you're both?"

Danny looks down, allowing the audience a second to ponder over the question. He looks back up, noticing the almost dead silent crowd, as the fans are intrigued.

|DIAMOND| "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. But we're here. We're home. We're here to protect you from everything that is wrong with this company. Our quest truly begins at King of Xtreme, when the Short Change Hero takes on the Million Dollar Villain. Razor, prepare yourself. A fight is coming your way."

Danny drops the microphone as The Heavy's "Short Change Hero" hits the PA System, beginning at the first chorus. "The Prized Gem" and Chapman exit the ring together, making their way up the ramp to a mixed reaction, more cheers than boos.

|CEDAR| "I don't know who will be able to stop this duo, Joey. We have two of the best wrestlers in XWA forming an alliance."

|MILES| "MY BODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

The scene fades to a commercial break.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"   PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero" EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 pm

|MILES| "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THEODORE, YOU DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT RULE 34 ON A SHOW WITH KIDS WATCHING!"

Best fucking line ever. Funny
Legit lol'd

Anyway, awesome promo. I will have mine up later today. I plan to drink a lot of Red Bull. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"   PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Danny Diamond & Rob Chapman - "This Ain't No Place For No Hero"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1