HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... Empty
PostSubject: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Assuming Ric was going to play the JJ Dillion role. The only rules are you have to use four members of the WWE Roster that are currently under contract.

Who would he recruit to be the four members? In which roles?

My group:

Dolph Ziggler
Finn Balor
Antonio Cesaro
Curtis Axel

If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... FJBloTX
If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Cesaro
Ryback
Miz
Sandow

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:23 am

TNA tried to do this and it failed. Not that you can't make a great group with the talent today it's just that you're not going to get away with trying to make a new version of the group and have it be successful. One problem could be the wrestlers aren't as good as the past stable. They could be a lot better but they just don't fit the image the last group had. It could work if the stable is based around a single person and the wrestlers in it are really just goons like Triple Threat or The Embassy.

But I'll try and play along I guess Razz

The Miz in the Ric Flair role.

I much as I would hate it The Miz seems like the logical choice to be the new Nature Boy, if hand picked by Ric Flair. Miz seems like he's trying to emulate Flair with his move set much like what Flair was trying to do with Buddy Rogers. Miz can debut the new group with bleach blond hair and robes.

Wade Barrett in the Tully Blanchard role.

Barrett is the only guy I can see on the roster right now that can pull off being such a high class prick like Tully. Only problem I see here is that Wade shouldn't really settle for being second in command but perhaps we use Flair to convince him for awhile. And this could lead to greater things if done right. Maybe Barrett will figure out he tried to shoot to the top way too fast and like Tully he needs to stay in the mid-card before he goes to the top.

RybAxel in the Anderson Cousins role.

I know RybAxel isn't even close to being as good as The Arn and Ole. But I feel they'd fit in as enforcers.

I know this stable is disappointing compared to The Original Four Horsemen. Hell they don't even compare to Fortune, TNA's attempt at The Horsemen. But at least what I'm trying to do here doesn't devalue the guys I'm putting in there. TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles shouldn't have gone so gaga over Flair that he tries to copy him in every way possible. I feel though Miz could use the rub.

PostSubject: Re: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:16 am

Ryback, Big Show, Mark Henry, Great Khali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:28 am

Honestly

The Miz
Cesaro
Wade
Finn Balor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...   If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Ric Flair started a four horseman stable in the WWE today...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1