HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills Empty
PostSubject: Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills   Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:07 pm

My boy, EJ Manuel (who's jersey I bought and now feel like an idiot for) has been benched for Kyle Orton. This will be Orton's 5th team that he's a starter. The change is needed, hopefully EJ can learn from Orton and take a break from the pressure. Also, I'd bring a rookie QB that you draft in the third and have a nice little comp between the 3.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills   Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:44 pm

It's ok, I have a Mark Sanchez jersey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills   Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Also, Orton won't stop that team from going around 4-12 either. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills   Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyle Orton to start for the Buffalo Bills

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1