HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Shatner Says JJ Abrams Approached Him About Appearing in Star Trek 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

William Shatner Says JJ Abrams Approached Him About Appearing in Star Trek 3 Empty
PostSubject: William Shatner Says JJ Abrams Approached Him About Appearing in Star Trek 3   William Shatner Says JJ Abrams Approached Him About Appearing in Star Trek 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am

ComicBook.com reports that William Shatner revealed at Wizard World Nashville that he was approached by JJ Abrams about possibly appearing in the upcoming Star Trek 3 sequel. Shatner previously denied the rumor, but it leaked on the internet anyway. Below are some highlights and a video of Shatner discussing his conversation with producer JJ Abrams on the matter:

Shatner on Abrams personally calling him to appear: “I’m calling because the director of Star Trek, the next movie, has had an idea where you might be involved, so I’m calling to find out whether you would be interested.”

Shatner on his response to Abrams: “It depends on what you do with the character, but I would be delighted.”

Shatner on the idea for Leonard Nimoy and himself to appear: “So the news is out that they have an idea that they want Leonard and myself…they might want Leonard and myself in it. But I would love to do it. But how do you get me fifty years later into the movie? I mean how do you rationalize it. I know it’s science fiction, but even I couldn’t come up with an idea. So that’s the news on that.”
Back to top Go down

William Shatner Says JJ Abrams Approached Him About Appearing in Star Trek 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1