HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Has had a Better Career? #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Has had a Better Career? #1 Empty
PostSubject: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Big Show or Kane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Its pretty equal
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I'd say Show, cause he's the only one to have held all 3 of the Big Three world titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Kane held all 3 as well. WWE in 1998, ECW in 2008 (if you really want to count that), and the World Heavyweight Championship in 2010 as well.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Close but I'll go with Kane ... he's been a "bigger" threat at times in major feuds, particularly with Undertaker
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Ehh, the WHC isn't really the same as the WCW title, honestly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Big Show has held more titles than most people. Kane has held a lot, but not the same. I prefer Kane, but Big Show has had a better career.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Kane's had more Tag Team title reigns than Show (12 vs 11), although Big Show is a 7 time world-champion, whilst Kane is a 3-time.

Kane's had "Worst Feud of the Year" almost every year lol (2002 to 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2012!), compared to Show only having two in his entire career Razz

So, yeah I'd say Show, though Kane has the record for most career wins in WWE history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:37 pm

TJ wrote:

Its the same title....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Big Show has held the major belt of the three biggest companies ever. WWE, WCW, ECW (tho It was a brand, but WWE lives in a little world)
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:52 pm

I'd say Big Show. He was made to do less goofy stuff than Kane.

Who Has had a Better Career? #1 Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:14 am

In what world is ECW one of the three biggest companies ever? Just off the top of my head CMLL, AAA, AJPW, NJPW, AJW, FMW, TNA and ROH have all been or are bigger than ECW was.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 am

#OriolesMagic wrote:
TJ wrote:

No, it's the same prop. WWE officially recognise Triple H as the first World Heavyweight Champion, which I think is pretty clear evidence that they consider it a separate thing from the WCW title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:34 am

^^ Yeah That I believe ECW was well known, but not one of the biggest companies.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:32 am

Well ECW was on national TV network. ROH is widely syndicated but it doesn't cover the entire US yet.

Also ECW was able to run a lot more shows and dates. Though this is probably because ECW screwed a lot of their talent on their pay.

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Mink wrote:
#OriolesMagic wrote:
TJ wrote:

No, it's the same prop.  WWE officially recognise Triple H as the first World Heavyweight Champion, which I think is pretty clear evidence that they consider it a separate thing from the WCW title.

I'm pretty sure they made a new belt for the WHC too. It always looked more sturdy than the original, the WCW title always looked really thin and flimsy. The WWE version was a lot thicker.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Even if they were bigger than ROH, there's no way in hell they were the third biggest company in the world at any point.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:40 pm

We've had this argument before. They were the third biggest company in America, and that matters more than internationally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:50 pm

During the 90's it was WWF, WCW, ECW has the big 3. Even tho ECW was way smaller then WWF and WCW it was still a largely known company
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:15 am

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
Even if they were bigger than ROH, there's no way in hell they were the third biggest company in the world at any point.
Oh I know Funny

And TJ not wanting to recognize pro wrestling out of The States Fail!

Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 am

TJ wrote:
They were the third biggest company in America, and that matters more than internationally.

This makes less than no sense. It makes negative sense.

CMLL sell out a 16K seater multiple times a weeks for decades, but it means nothing because they're not in America? NJPW has multiple 60K+ attendance events in the same year but that doesn't matter? Come on son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 am

^NJPW only became a thing when Vader's eye popped out of the eye socket in a live match. Until then, America was the only country in the world my friend. #sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Statistically Big Show had the better career.
But personally I preferred more of Kane's higher impact story-lines.
Back to top Go down
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash
Jobber
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Lets be honest, both of these guys have just temporary filled main event slots for various reasons their entire WWE careers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 pm

I'd argue that Big Show is right behind Kane as far as big men go. Kane is right behind the Undertaker. Kane's just been so good for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Has had a Better Career? #1   Who Has had a Better Career? #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Has had a Better Career? #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1