HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet the Characters of “The Walking Dead” Spinoff (TV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Meet the Characters of “The Walking Dead” Spinoff (TV) Empty
PostSubject: Ken Shamrock Says Bret Hart Discussed Dropping the WWE Title to Him   Meet the Characters of “The Walking Dead” Spinoff (TV) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Shamrock on how Bret Hart discussed dropping the belt to him: “I know Bret Hart had talked to me about it a few times. He had the belt at the time and he was going to drop it to me. He had discussions about it. The Rock was going to move up (the card) and I was going to move up and challenge for the belt. But The Rock went ahead of me, which was fine, he was a great worker…..I’ll work my way up and I’ll get a shot myself….I just figured that I would be right behind him. He captured the belt…..the matches we had (previously) were main event material, and were the main event a few times, and so I really believed that that opportunity would come, but I never did. But as we know, there’s politics in everything, and I never did (get the shot). I have no idea why that decision was made.”

http://411mania.com/wrestling/ken-shamrock-says-bret-hart-discussed-dropping-the-wwe-title-to-him/
Back to top Go down

Meet the Characters of “The Walking Dead” Spinoff (TV)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1