4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:54 am

Damn Bull, making me agree with Dead Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 am

the brand extension isn't coming back. The days of smackdown being a good show are long gone and WWE has no plans on making it awesome again. It's a recap show, it's matches will just be repeated on Raw (same match move for move and same finish). Awesome Smackdown isn't coming back. Let it go.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:52 am

I agree with Bull. Right now WWE doesn't have the creative team to make another brand extension work. They'd have to get rid of several other shows not only to make less of a work load for creative but also to not overexpose WWE as much.

WWE is such a big promotion though they should have two shows on major networks. If they get rid of Main Event and Superstars then they would have more matches to put on SmackDown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:49 am

Agreed with the last paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:48 am

Superstars is just...there. I dont know why that show is allowed to exist. I guess when the overseas tv contract expires for that they'll scrap it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, they should definitely get rid of Superstars and Main Event and all of that. Keep only RAW (2 hours), NXT, and Smackdown (2 hours).
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:22 am

See if SmackDown! was its own brand, then having Superstars or Main Event would make sense if they did mostly Raw vs. SmackDown! matches.

But what do we know? We're just fans. We don't know anything about anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours   4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Reasons WWE RAW Needs To Be 2 Hours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2