HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instead of sending him to lose to Cena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  Empty
PostSubject: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

The rumor and or what people are expecting for WM 31 to have Cena vs Rusev. WWE having Cena be the one to end the undefeated streak. Instead of that, why not use that to launch a returning repackage babyface....

Have Rusev continue winning and go undefeated in one on one matches. Have him defeat Mark again at a PPV. Then have him feud with Big Show for awhile. Then have him take the US Championship from Sheamus. Next night on RAW have Lana put a sticker of Putin's face on or the Russian Flag the US title. 

The weeks going up to WM 31, Lana announces since Rusev has defeated everyone the US has sent at him, at WM 31 there will be an open challenge to any American who is brave enough to face Rusev. As the weeks go on Rusev just keeps destroying people on RAW and just looks unstoppable. 

WM 31

The Russian Flag drops and covers up the WM 31 set. Rusev and Lana come out to the russian national anthem played by a real band dressed in Russian military clothing.

As they stand in the ring Lana cuts her normal Russia is better and America is weak promo. Hypes up the fact Rusev is undefeated. Once she finishes, they wait to see who has accepted the challenge...and then...

FEED ME!

A returning babyface Ryback comes out and just marches to the ring like a man on a mission. He rushes to the ring, slides in the the bell rings and Rusev tries to attack him before Ryback can get to his feet, but Ryback powers his way up and starts destroying Rusev. Then he finishes it off with a shell shock and ends the streak in a short amount of time.

Ryback takes the belt, rips the sticker off and holds it high and proud. The Russian flag on the stage is replaced with an American Flag. Ryback celebrates with his Feed Me More Chants and the US title.

It rights the wrongs WWE has done with Ryback and makes him a big deal with this huge WM moment. Also it doesn't hurt Rusev even tho he lost in short fashion. He was built like a monster for months and having Ryback defeat him won't do anything to his credit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Cena vs Rusev at WM ain't worth it. NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:42 am

Sure seems like Cena is branching off with The Authority and won't be available for Rusev in the near future.

As for where they leaves Rusev for the next... while... I would guess second-rate performers. Maybe he picks up the US title over Sheamus.

It's possible he's going to pick up the US Title and circle back around to Swagger.

Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  FJBloTX
Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:13 am

Honestly I wouldn't waste Rusev's streak on Ryback nor Cena. IMO it should go to Daniel Bryan. As it would help Bryan bounce back to the top after being on injury for so long.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:26 am

NAH Rusevs streak aint that big that it'd help push someone

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:21 am

Bryan has a spot in the main event scene no matter what now. WWE can't do anything to take that away (only thing they can do is fire him). WWE needs a badass monster babyface. You can say Reigns but he is not being put into that kind of spot right now. Ryback imo is the guy to do it and it would be in Triple H's words "Best For Business". Not only does it fix the wrongs WWE has done to Ryback, but it makes a new Main event guy, a new babyface main event guy. Something WWE is fucking lacking right now. WWE got like what 3 top faces? Reigns, Bryan and Cena that is it. And Bryan has been out for months so they only have two. Not counting Jericho or RVD because they aren't full time. Big Show and Mark keep switching all the damn time and plus they are all over the card. Dean Ambrose? It will only be a matter of time until he takes his rightful spot as the TOP Heel.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:47 am

Fabulous wrote:
NAH Rusevs streak aint that big that it'd help push someone
Anything would help Alex Riley xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:00 pm

I think it'd be cool. The booking reminds me of Warrior/HTM, but that's fine. The only problem is, if Ryback doesn't get a huge reaction, then the moment would be wasted.

On paper it sounds like a fun moment to me, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm

^ Just noticed that it is lol. Anyways I think there will be a big enough pop especially if you tease his entrance a bit and just drawn it out. Maybe have Lana start talking again. "Looks like No American is Brave enough to take on..." Then hit Ryback's theme. I bet as soon as That "Feed Me" hits, People will get some chills.

The match itself have it as short as it can be so the excitement doesn't die down. When Ryback slides into the ring Rusev starts trying to get the early advantage with some hits, but Ryback gets up and pushes him off. Rusev tries for a running attack, Ryback hits him with a Lou Thesz press. He shouts Stupid at him and grabs his neck and starts doing his head smashing thing. Quickly he gets into a corner, gets his meat hook ready. That place will be roaring with "FEED ME MORE". Knocks Rusev's head off. Gets up yells out "FINISH IT!". Picks him up and hits the shell shock. One two three.

Could get that done in 30 seconds to a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:28 pm

^ Yeah, I'd be behind that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instead of sending him to lose to Cena    Instead of sending him to lose to Cena  Empty

Back to top Go down

Instead of sending him to lose to Cena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1