HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should JBL go after Rusev?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should JBL go after Rusev? Empty
PostSubject: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Considering he's always bitching everytime someone loses to Rusev while defending the US of A, do you think he should lace up the boots one last time to defend America's honor? Or should he sit at the table and continue to complain until SuperCena wins. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 pm

His back's fucked, he can't wrestle anymore. Same reason his rumble appearance was no short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:57 pm

So was Shawn Michaels' back and he came back after a 4 year absence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:08 pm

He took a hard bump from Luke Harper earlier this year. 

Anyways if he did they would make it last 15 seconds or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 am

It'd be a decent comedy spot for Raw, and would also allow JBL to cut down on the criticisms a bit (he'd still do them, of course, but maybe not so vehemently).

I'd be fine with it, but I kind of doubt that there's any plans for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:46 am

Anything that gets JBL off commentary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:48 am

Storyline wise, Lana threatens Triple H to sue WWE due to JBL's comments towards Rusev borderlining racism, Triple H is not in the mood for more lawsuits, so he says that due to JBL's recent behaviour, he will have a 1-on-1, No Disqualification "I Quit" Match against Rusev. If JBL Loses, he must leave the WWE (going to NXT / working backstage). If Rusev loses, Lana is Fired and Rusev then becomes a Rybackish jobber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 am

And this is why you don't work for WWE^

Anyways I think it's pointless. Just as bad as Lawler going after Miz or Punk.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am

^Agreed. If JBL can't work -- Why add him in?

Should JBL go after Rusev? FJBloTX
Should JBL go after Rusev? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:35 am

If they did have a match...best way to book it.

As the bell rings Luna distracts JBL on them mic by saying something or just yells at him in Russian. He yells at her, turns around and gets kick by Rusev. Luna yells out Rusev crush and Rusev locks in  The Accolade and JBL taps. Match over. Now Luna can brags about Rusev defeating both a former world champion (in Mark Henry) and a Former WWE Champion (in JBL).

If JBL can take a clothesline from Luke Harper, a kick and The Accolade should be nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:44 am

Bro Dallas wrote:

Youd prolly put someone shitty like Bo Dallas in his spot  ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Actually no, I wouldn't. Next challenger should be Sheamus, with Rusev winning the title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Bro Dallas wrote:

Not being able to spot a blatant mock on how WWE storylines have worked around "lawsuits" and "morality" recently, makes you as unfit to work for the WWE as I am, dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should JBL go after Rusev?   Should JBL go after Rusev? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should JBL go after Rusev?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1