HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica to release 27 albums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Metallica to release 27 albums Empty
PostSubject: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 am

Metallica will release 27 different live albums before the end of the year.

The 'Enter Sandman' rockers will mark the 10th anniversary of their LiveMetallica.com site by offering CDs and LPs of every one of their 2014 gigs, mostly comprising their fan-voted 'Metallica by Request' shows from South America and Europe.

Every Monday until the end of the year, the group will release three albums in the order they played the shows, beginning with Bogotá, Colombia.

Additionally, fans can also purchase a special box set of all 27 shows, which will be sold on the website and dispatched in December.

Fans are being asked to vote for their favourite of the 'Metallica by Request' shows and the four most popular will be made available on limited-edition, 180-gram vinyl releases early next year.

The 'Nothing Else Matters' rockers - who are currently working on a new album - recently set a Guinness World Record for being the first band to play all seven continents in one year.

Frontman James Hetfield said in a statement: ''Seven continents in one year with Antarctica being the gig of a lifetime....

''Yes, 120 scientists and competition winners. Not to mention the 300 very curious penguins!''
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:31 am

I couldn't possibly care less how many live albums they put out.

NEW MUSIC PLZ.

And record No Leaf Clover and -Human in the studio for fuck's sake, it's been 15 years. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:49 am

^
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Wow, I thought they were actually gonna release 27 albums full of songs they never released before, but never mind. Funny
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Really They're too lazy to come up with that much music. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:13 pm

No band has that much unreleased material just lying around lol. If they did, they surely wouldnt release 27 live albums of em lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 am

Yeah That lol. Common sense. But to be fair, I thought they were releasing 27 albums of new content as well lol.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:07 am

Yeah when I read the title I thought they were going to make some 30 minute studio albums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:23 am

Wouldn't it be really cool if they actually did, though? Funny Like, unlimited Metallica music.

But still, I'm sure most of the songs would suck if they were made just to be there.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am

Buckethead has released 20 albums this year, of original material.

I haven't heard all of them (because fuck that), but there's some good stuff there. Then there's some really lazy-sounding shitty stuff. I'd much rather he just focus on taking his time making good stuff. It's probably a bit easier for him doing instrumental music though, Metallica (or any band like that) would have to come up with a shitload of lyrics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:12 am

Had me worried for a moment, I'll take a good quality album over hours of shitty quality music any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica to release 27 albums   Metallica to release 27 albums Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallica to release 27 albums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1