HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake Empty
PostSubject: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:05 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3312991/know-last-summer-remake/

If the horror of the 90′s weren’t bad enough, Sony Pictures is bringing it back with a remake of the 1997 I Know What You Did Last Summer (this is where I show an emoticon of myself blowing my brains out).

Deadline writes that Sony is officially out of ideas as they’re rebooting the horror flick that ended up grossing $125M worldwide and spawned a sequel the following year. Both starred Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar, and was about friends being stalked by a killer after conspiring to cover up a fatal car accident.

I can see this working only if they really hone in on the supernatural aspect of it (think “Tales From the Crypt”), instead of letting the audience think it’s a normal human hellbent on revenge. I really don’t need to see remakes of Scream and Urban Legends in the pipeline. If anything, this feels incredibly meta, like a big joke on us horror fans. *Insert major eye roll here*

This one is being written and produced by Oculus co-writer/director Mike Flanagan adapting the 1973 Lois Duncan book again and producing along with Neal Moritz who produced the original.

Sources say that this picture is a high priority for Sony as they want to get it up and ready for 2016.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Fuck whoever wrote this article. I Know What You Did Last Summer was great. >_> And I'm looking forward to this.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah That

I'm most likely gonna watch this.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:57 am

This movie definitely wasn't bad but never ended up seeing the sequel. I'm down to watch a remake of this, though. I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Why remake it when the film is only 17 years old? Wait until it's 30 years old or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Because Hollywood cant come up with anything original.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake   ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake Empty

Back to top Go down

‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’… and It Was a Remake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1