HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster Empty
PostSubject: NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster   NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:48 pm

WWE is expected to keep using stand-out NXT stars as a part of their regular Raw and Smackdown shows going forward, at least for the near future. Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze will both be with the main roster crew for the next few weeks, beefing up the live roster heading into Night of Champions, and NXT Champion Adrian Neville is expected to stick around until October. All three were a part of this weekend’s WWE Live event crews, as were former tag team champions The Ascension.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster   NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 pm

I was watching last week's RAW with my neighbors and my brother who are all casual fans. They agreed with me that their match was by far the best match on the RAW card. Also, everyone's favorite was Adrian Neville, while I preferred Zayn.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster   NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:12 pm

I watched that fatal 4 way, Zayn did really well IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster   NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Stars to Remain on WWE Roster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-