HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z Empty
PostSubject: David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z   David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:32 pm

David Beckham's latest tattoo quotes lyrics from hip-hop star Jay Z.

The former England football captain debuted his latest inking at the book signing event at luxury menswear store Belstaff in New York City, with onlookers catching a glimpse of the tattoo on his right hand which reads: ''Dream Big Be Unrealistic''.

Jay Z uttered the words during one of his concerts in Los Angeles, which prompted Victoria Beckham to re-tweet the mantra.

Speaking at the glitzy event in New York, David also addressed the issue of his impending 40th birthday, saying: ''I'm excited about it. I'm not one of those people who is not looking forward to getting old.

''I'm happy with my life. I've had a pretty successful career. I have four amazing children and an amazing wife.''

Meanwhile, David has also insisted that he doesn't regret wearing a sarong and would be happy to do so again.

He said: ''Sarongs are great. That's one thing I never regret because I thought it looked great and I would still wear it now.

''Over the years it's not just myself, everybody looks back at old pictures of themselves and thinks, 'I can't believe I wore that, or I wish I hadn't wore that, or what was I thinking?'

''You make mistakes over the years or you wear things that were right at the time.''
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z   David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:51 pm

That nigga is sexy as FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z   David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:27 am

"I Got 99 Problems But...wait...fuck...dammit I married a Spice Girl."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z   David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Funny^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z   David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z Empty

Back to top Go down

David Beckham's new tattoo quotes Jay Z

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1