HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talent told to step up in Cena's absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Talent told to step up in Cena's absence Empty
PostSubject: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 pm

According to PWInsider.com, WWE has reportedly told talent to step up and help the company out as much as possible during John Cena's hiatus due to injury.

Officials told talent that if there was ever a time in WWE to make a name for yourself and become a star, now is that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Ziggler! lol
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Christ, if Cesaro was putting on such good matches when Cena was healthy, imagine how good he'll be if he steps that up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:45 pm

I doubt that he'll be the top star with Swagger dragging him down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Swagger sucks total balls.

CESARO, YOU CAN DO IT KID!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Some upper mid-card guys are doing great, but it's not their fault they keep putting Cena on too much and it just outshines the other guys. Hopefully they see something in Cesaro now.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Cesaro will be a top heel eventually. He's too good of a worker not to be put in a similar position to Del Rio right now. But anyways...

#Zigglerisbetter and will be one of the people to benefit from this.

Talent told to step up in Cena's absence FJBloTX
Talent told to step up in Cena's absence Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Cesaro, Ziggler, CM PUNK, Miz, Daniel Bryan.
These would probably be the best alternatives till Cena returns...
... and Kofi Kingston perhaps? :u
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Not Ziggler. face palm

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Kofi is on the Night of Champions poster, so that must mean something big for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 pm

^
Well he just teamed up with Ziggler for Main Event...so idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Ziggler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 am

Ziggler
Cesaro
Kofi
Bryan
Axel

They'll for sure step it up. Hell even Ambrose will probably step it up as out of the Shield, I like him the most. I can't stand Reigns for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:25 am

^ Really? I fucking love Reigns. It's very hard for him not to be my favorite of the three, but the other two are great as well. He has an amazing spear. Without him, the Shield wouldnt look that intimidating.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 am

Again, I don't why... I just do. I do have to admit that spear on Ziggler was pretty sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 am

I like Reigns too. That spear was sick and when he held Big Show. That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:16 am

Ziggler sold THE SHIT out of that Spear. Ziggler could sell you sand on a beach.

Talent told to step up in Cena's absence FJBloTX
Talent told to step up in Cena's absence Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am

Ziggler is the fucking bomb. Needs to be pushed to the moon without people attached to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 am

Ziggler is goddamn amazing.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

If this is true, it's pathetic. Why tell them to "Step it up" when WWE can simply UTILIZE THEM MORE?! Dumbasses. Cena being active simply takes away their spotlight, not their talent which is what this is implying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent told to step up in Cena's absence   Talent told to step up in Cena's absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent told to step up in Cena's absence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1