HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4 Empty
PostSubject: Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4   Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 am

Robert Downey Jr says there are no plans for a fourth 'Iron Man' movie.

The 'Sherlock Holmes' actor - who stars as the superhero in the eponymous franchise as well as the 'Avengers' movie series - admitted there is nothing in the pipeline for Tony Stark's solo adventures following the release of 'Iron Man 3' last year.

He told Variety.com at the Toronto Film Festival: ''There isn't one in the pipe. No, there's no plan for a fourth Iron Man.''

However, the 49-year-old actor will reprise the character in the upcoming Marvel blockbuster 'Avengers: Age of Ultron', which is set for release on April 24 2015, and has already signed up for the third comic book superhero team-up.

Robert also revealed that his future as the character is out of his hands.

When asked if he would mind another actor taking over the role, he joked: ''I like that the idea is that it would be up to me, like I'm casting director for Marvel.''

Meanwhile, Robert's latest offering 'The Judge' - in which he co-stars with Robert Duvall and 'Gossip Girl' actress Leighton Meester - recently premiered in Toronto and is set for UK release on October 17.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4   Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Iron Man 4 would have probably had MODOK and the rest of AIM or the Crimson Dynamo robots.
Back to top Go down

Robert Downey Jr has no plans for Iron Man 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1