HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"   RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 am

DUE: Friday, September 19th at 11:59PM EDT.

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"   RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:39 am

The atmosphere in the Mandalay Bay Center is absolutely electric as Rage continues, returning backstage to a bunch of nobodies in the bigger picture, but they’re all wearing cheaply made T-shirts with a generic red EVENT STAFF across them so that makes them somewhat relevant.  The camera pans across and we see the ever popular Christina Clair on standby somewhere in the back, staring into the camera and smiling an impossibly perfect smile, her appearance alone sending people crazy watching on from the arena.  Christina clears her throat, parts her hair and adjusts herself, taking a breath…

Christina Clair
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Christina Clair and you’re watching Saturday Night Rage!!!”

Again the fans roar, even louder than the first time and Christina pauses for effect, knowing exactly how to work the crowd in her many years of service.

Christina Clair
“I’ve just received word that Intercontinental Champion Rob Chapman is somewhere back here and…”

“SY-LENT PROTAGENEZTT!!! WOOO!!!” screams a drunk fan in the crowd above the noise, but anywho the luscious interviewer is cut off before she could continue as a hand reaches into the frame of the camera and closes over the head of the mic, pulling it back and forcibly dragging the focus of the camera along with it, including everybody’s favorite fuzzy-haired violent person… James Carlisle and the audience all groan at once.

James Carlisle
“Hi there!  My name’s James Carlisle!  You may remember me from such matches as kicking Xtreme Icon’s ass two weeks back, or the guy who tapped out to Dante Cross last week, but you know what, I aint even mad… because here I am dressed for a match with Jared Jew Salon and I find out I’m in some kind of animal match with two other dudes.  What’s it called again… the Lionheart Championship… LIONHEART?  Does having the word Lion in it mean my match is the mane event?”

Christina cannot help but smile…

James Carlisle
“Lemme’ guess, you was about to say I see what you did there, right?!?”

Christina laughs with Carlisle, nodding in agreement as Carlisle tries to catch his breath, himself chuckling contagiously as he drapes his arm around Clair and begins to step down the corridor.

James Carlisle
“You know Christina… I’ve been trying, and I mean TRYING to make an impact these last few years… let’s look at the last pay per view for example, I called that Legit Wrestling Guy out to a match for throwing me through a window and busting my head open, that never happened and I got stuck with some guy who looked like Minkaro but hey I aint’ even mad!  Fast forward four weeks and this Jared Jew prick is on my ass for taking his spot in the Knockout Kings… apparently HE called me out but that didn’t happen but I aint even mad!”

Christina nods, pretending to understand as most interviewers do.

Christina
“Because you have a championship match right?”

James Carlisle
“EXACTLY! It’s only logical that I lose a championship qualifying match last week, only to be put in an actual championship match this week!  That’s my track record here!  I don’t get it; this guy here doesn’t get it…”

Carlisle points to a staff member nearby, rocking a hobo beard, holding a mop and not really doing anything useful with it, presumably the janitor.

James Carlisle
“Who the hell is this guy anyway?  Point being Chrissy C… I don’t quite think people are getting the whole take me serious thing.  I’m a hall of famer, I’ve held what… NINE major titles?  So what if it’s not here, that’s a big deal damn it!  There was a time when I was a HUGE deal…”

“2WWF! 2WWF!!” chant the fans, not an enormous chant but something all the same.  Carlisle stops on the microphone and listens, shaking his head.

James Carlisle
“Oh FUCK no, not 2WWF… screw that place.  I hated working in Ireland, I don’t even get why people call me a 2WWFer to this day, I wasn’t even successful there, that Storey guy was, but Storey’s been tearing shit up since RIW, which goes back even further, world champion like three times… I never was but hey, I aint even mad!”

Christina begins to distract herself in nearby things that don’t matter, waiting for the point.

James Carlisle
“JARED JERUSALEM!!!”

Christina flaps her head back in surprise, almost snapping her neck as Carlisle pulls up and stares into the camera.

James Carlisle
JARED! JARRRREED! I know we’ve got this whole angry back and forth banter thing going on, but I kinda have other fingers in other pies right now, so I’d appreciate you getting out of my ass.”

Christina nearly chokes… Carlisle holding up his finger.

James Carlisle
“Just get… out of… my ass!”

Carlisle pulls back his hand, as Clair begins to frown.

James Carlisle
“Just get out of my ass, man… belch, withdraw… whatever!  I’ve got a championship to win, my first championship ever with this company that isn’t particularly my company.  Me and you have obvious problems that can’t be dealt with tomorrow, or the week after, whichever week you want to do it because I will be a defending champion next week, and the week after, shit… we can even both be fakes and have a wheelchair match ”

Carlisle smirks.

James Carlisle
"Oh right… don’t get cocky, there’s still Mark Storey and that crazy not-a-gimp-anymore fuck Azrael.  They’re both very impressive guys, but I’m a KING… and King’s are awesome.  Awesome wins every time."

Carlisle points to his Knockout Kings T-shirt, with Jared’s side scribbled out on purpose.

James Carlisle
“I hear things, I read shit on the internet… people are giving me shit about joining The Knockout Kings just to steal their thunder, the only guy in the group who hasn’t been a successful champion but I say fuck you to them guys, I’m winning that bad boy tonight.”

Christina Clair
“Well, you have a fighting chance James.”

James stops his ranting, turning to Clair.

James Carlisle
“What?”

Christina Clair
“You have a fighting chance James… thirty three point three three - ”

James Carlisle
“DON’T INSULT ME WITH YOUR MATH BITCH, I’M A GENIUS!  YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FIGHTING CHANCES?!”

Carlisle grabs Christina by the neck and storms towards the darker section of the backstage, finding a random closet and ripping it open, Christina screaming and whimpering, looking instantly uglier.  With the door open, Carlisle traps Clair in a waistlock, roars into the backstage air like some monstrous beast before HURLING Christina into the closet with a shockingly brutal belly to belly Suplex!

Joey Miles
“FUCK?!!”

Ted Cedar
“WHAT IN THE WORLD?!  WHAT THE.. HE JUST SUPLEXED CHRISTINA CLAIR INTO A DAMN CLOSET!  YOU BASTARD!!”

Carlisle scrambles to his feet as miscellaneous items come rolling out, the only sign of Christina inside being a motionless hand flopping onto the concrete amongst the debris.  

James Carlisle
“LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!”

Ted Cedar
“DAMN YOU JAMES!! DAMN YOU!!”

Carlisle huffs and puffs, staring down on Christina and the closet, reaching up to his nose and snotballing XWA's beloved personality.

James Carlisle
“I do crazy shit... crazy violent shit but I like it, and no matter how insane you people try to make me... I'll hurt you like a crazy person... but I aint even mad!!  ARRRR-ARRRRARGH!!!”

Carlisle beats his chest like King Kong, roars appropriately and storms off, and the show goes on. [/i][/u]

Last edited by Cainus on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"   RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 am

Great promo! Funny at times, even. You're portraying the kind of crazy you want for Carlisle really well.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"   RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:27 am

Damn..... Interviewer abuse must be common with Jared and James xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"   RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?" Empty

Back to top Go down

RAGE! S1 | James Carlisle - "JeWHOsalem?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1