HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25 Empty
PostSubject: G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25   G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Simone Battle has died aged 25.

The G.R.L singer, who was a finalist on 'The X Factor' USA in 2011, was found dead at her home in Los Angeles around 8am yesterday (05.09.14), her heartbroken father Anthony E Battle has confirmed.

Speaking to the MailOnline, he said of his beloved daughter: ''She will be greatly missed and loved. She was an exuberant person and a very loved person.''

Simone's record company and management released a joint statement today (06.09.14) following the devastating news, saying: ''We are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the loss of Simone Battle of G.R.L.

''Simone was an exceptional young talent and human being, and we are all devastated to learn of her passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones at this time.''

News that Simone had passed away began circulating last night after music producer Derek Butler took to Instagram to pay tribute to the brunette beauty.

He wrote alongside a picture of the star: ''I'm still in shock and in disbelief to have confirmed the death of my childhood friend @SimoneBattle. Her heart was pure gold and her star power limitless. Rest in sweet peace Angel. #simonebattle #rip #grl (sic).''

He added: ''As I sit here with tears streaming down my face from the pain another victim who was hurting and afraid. Broken but still so beautiful. Who's talent is endless and heart filled with endless dreams and possibilities. I MUST PRAY for YOU right now in this moment (sic).''

The cause of death is not yet known.
Back to top Go down

G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25   G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Simone Battle allegedly died from an apparent suicide.

The G.R.L singer, 25, was found hanging from a rod in the wardrobe of her bedroom at her apartment in Los Angeles at around 8:30am yesterday (05.09.14), according to gossip website TMZ.com.

The brunette beauty's father Anthony E Battle confirmed that his daughter had passed away, but remained tight-lipped on the cause of death.

Mr. Battle said previously: ''She will be greatly missed and loved. She was an exuberant person and a very loved person.''

News that Simone, who was a finalist on 'The X Factor' USA in 2011, had died began circulating last night after music producer Derek Butler took to Instagram to pay tribute to the brunette beauty.

He wrote alongside a picture of the star: ''I'm still in shock and in disbelief to have confirmed the death of my childhood friend @SimoneBattle. Her heart was pure gold and her star power limitless. Rest in sweet peace Angel. #simonebattle #rip #grl (sic).''

He added: ''As I sit here with tears streaming down my face from the pain another victim who was hurting and afraid. Broken but still so beautiful. Who's talent is endless and heart filled with endless dreams and possibilities. I MUST PRAY for YOU right now in this moment (sic).''
Back to top Go down

G.R.L's Simone Battle dies aged 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1