HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future Empty
PostSubject: Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future   Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Heading into this Saturday’s Ring of Honor All-Star Extravaganza VI iPPV from Toronto, Brian Fritz of BetweenTheRopes.com talks with ROH Champion Michael Elgin about winning the Ring of Honor championship, how long it took before it set in that he was the champion, returning to Toronto for this Saturday’s show and much more.

Listen to the interview or download it at http://www.betweentheropes.com/2014/09/05/michael-elgin-ring-honor-champ-going-back-toronto-baseball-aspirations/

Subscribe to Between The Ropes on iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/between-the-ropes/id652853185

Here are some excepts from the interview:

On where Ring of Honor is now as a company and if he feels there is a resurgence with the company:

I absolutely do. They’re putting their best foot forward. They’re trying to get in new TV markets. They’re tried out pay-per-view. I think they’re going to continue to try out pay-per-view. They have one of the most talented rosters in the world. They’re working with New Japan. I think they really have everything coming together in 2014 and I think 2015 is going to be the biggest year that Ring of Honor has ever seen.

On how long it took to sink in that he was the Ring of Honor champion after beating Adam Cole for the title in June:

You know, it was actually a couple days. It was a long weekend, there was a lot of stuff going on. It took a couple days but when it did it hit hard. I finally got to look at my text messages, my emails and everything. I got a lot of congratulations from a lot of people I really respect and true friends I’ve had all my life. It was a feel good moment a couple of days later.

On a new venture he is pursuing:

Well, I’ve made it a goal of mine to do a tryout next year for Major League Baseball.

On what kind of training goes into that and when does he begin that training:

I’ve actually been doing it. I hired a batting coach and have been doing some new conditioning training and some more baseball inspired workouts for conditioning rather than bodybuilding style just to get my body prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future   Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Jesus Christ it's Lesnar all over again. Funny
Back to top Go down

Michael Elgin Reveals a New Project, Talks ROH Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1