HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   Empty
PostSubject: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:32 pm

- Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson posted the following on Twitter today, confirming that he will play the role of Black Adam in Shazam!…

Dwayne Johnson ✔ @TheRock
Follow
"Kneel at his feet or get crushed by his boot." My honor to become.. #BlackAdam #TheAntiHero #DCComics
11:32 AM - 3 Sep 2014

At this time there are not many details on the film, as there is no writer, director, or a release date set. Black Adam first appeared as Teth-Adam of Kahndaq in Marvel Family #1 in 1945, and has been both a villain and a hero. Black Adam has powers comparable to that of Shazam, including flight, strength, agility, lightning manipulation, as well as magic.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/334052/Dwayne-/'The-Rock-Johnson-to-Play-Black-Adam-in-Shazam!.htm#gC8o2JUBx5Y045iE.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:18 pm

I heard about this earlier, I'm so happy. I loved the idea of The Rock (one of my favorite actors) playing Black Adam (one of my favorite villains).

I remember hearing that they were choosing between that or Shazam/Captain Marvel. I think he would have been a shitty Shazam, I am so happy he's Black Adam.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   197902_10151272919934324_1741566772_n
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 pm

The only thing I know about Shazam/Black Adam is what I saw in Injustice: Gods Among Us. I knew who both were before that obviously, but never was really into them. Still seems like an ok choice though. I'd rather he played a more physical-oriented villain than a mystical one, since there just aren't too many dudes anymore that fit comic book physique, and Johnson is certainly one of those.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Black Adam is one of the most amazing villains ever. Teth's character is just awesome in every way. He's a powerful badass who's just... ahhhhh.

Also, I think Rock would've been a sweet Darkseid.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!    Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Play Black Adam in Shazam!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1