HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring Empty
PostSubject: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:02 pm

AJ Styles' TNA contract is up in September, and the two sides have yet to come to a new contract. Word is that there has been very little attempt by TNA to get a new deal done. There had been speculation that this was the case for a few weeks, but it has now been confirmed.

If Styles' contract expires, it would not be the first time that this has happened as the contracts of Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and Devon all expired before they could be re-signed.

Styles has been one of the company's featured stars since the company opened back in 2002, and was the focus of the original X-Division, a multiple time world champion and has been in many of the company's greatest matches.

To add more fuel to the fire, the following was posted on Styles' Facebook today…

"Where do fans want AJ Styles to be? TNA? WWE? ROH? Japan? Lots of options. Tough decisions."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I fully expect him to stay in TNA, but I think his best move would be to go to the WWE. GO GET THAT SCRILLA.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Go to Japan AJ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 pm

He's TNA through and through. I'd rather they gave him the big money deal than Hogan etc.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 pm

jesterMooseNugget wrote:
Go to Japan AJ!!!
That's where I'd like him. Doesn't need to cut promos, and could put on some good matches with a lot of people there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

If he went to the WWE it would be a slap in the face of Hogan and Bitchie Carter.
Although, i'd rather love to see him abroad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:32 pm

AJ stays in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm

WWE! 8)
Orton vs AJ.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Chilly wrote:
He's TNA through and through.
#FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring   Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: AJ Styles' TNA Contract Expiring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1