HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:43 pm

According to The Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon was responsible for the decision to book John Cena so strongly on Raw this week. Vince reportedly wrote and put together all the Cena segments, as he felt Cena’s loss to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam might make Cena fans lose faith in him. Vince wanted Cena to come back and make an immediately strong statement on Raw.

In related news, the Brock Lesnar video package which aired on Raw this week was originally slated to air on the September 1st edition of the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Another reason for Vince needing to step down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:35 pm

>Cena dominates for 10 years
>gets dominated in one match
>Fans might lose faith in him

This is why Cena gets the hate he does. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:21 pm

^ Cena gets the hate he does because Vince and the writers are fucking retarded? That's just as retarded. Funny

People need to stop hating Cena for it and go yell at Vince and creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 pm

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:39 pm

I know. I laugh at your dumb logic too. It's okay, at least you finally understand how stupid you sound.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 pm

It doesn't surprise me that it was Vince's idea to make Cena look strong at Bray's expense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking   Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Who Was Responsible For Cena’s Strong Raw Booking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1