HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) Empty
PostSubject: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Names Guide:

Stables and Teams:
Fortune - AJ Styles, James Storm, Kazarian, Charles Howard
The Whole F'n Show - Rob Van Dam, Austin Aries, Crimson, Michael Brand, Drake Richardson
Los Fuegos - Hijo del Fuego & El Fuego Jr.
MisFortune - Christopher Daniels & Robert Roode
All Real - Alissa Flash & Becky Maxx

People:
Charles Howard - Chuck Taylor
Michael Brand - Mike Mondo
Drake Richardson - Ritchie Steamboat
Saul Ammon - Hieracon
El Feugo Jr. - Pirata Morgan Jr.
Hijo del Fuego - Hijo del Pirata Morgan
Becky Maxx - Rain

Babyfaces are Bold

TNA Bound For Glory 2012
Main Event
TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Three Way Dance
AJ Styles (c) vs Mr. Anderson vs Rob Van Dam
The Story: Concurrently with the disbandment of Immortal at Lockdown, the seeds began to be planted for a new power stable in the company, when Rob Van Dam helped Austin Aries regain his X-Division Championship from Jushin Liger. Before long, the duo was able to wrangle the world title out of the hands of Mr. Anderson, and the stable would soon become a quintet, controlling every male title in the company. Named after Van Dam himself, the 'Whole F'n Show' terrorized the company all through the summer, to the point that the three remaining members of Fortune, who had been only loosely associated before, not only reunited as a full-fledged stable, but added a new member in Charles Howard to even the odds. Anderson had held the title for several months before losing it to RVD at Sacrifice, in a critically-acclaimed match considered one of the best in TNA history. However, he's been unsuccessful ever since in getting himself back to the top. AJ took the title from RVD at No Surrender, but not only is Van Dam after his rematch, former champion Anderson wants another reign for himself.
Result: After much shenanigans from both TWFS and Fortune, who eventually run each other out of the arena, AJ pins Anderson after a Styles Clash with RVD having been put through a table.

TNA X-Division Championship
Austin Aries (c) vs Kazarian
The Story: Aries has had a stranglehold on the X-Division title for most of the past year, with only a brief cross-promotional reign by Jushin Liger having interrupted him. Due to the feud between TWFS and Fortune, Kazarian came to be made the #1 contender. Despite having brought Charles Howard into the group, Kazarian now finds himself a bit annoyed at the newcomer, who has showered him with various tips and strategies on how to win the title and bring it back to Fortune over the last few weeks.
Result: Aries wins cleanly via a Brainbuster, only to lock Kaz in the Horns of Aries after the match. Kaz is spared, however, as Howard climbs into the ring to pry him off.

Singles Match
Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle
The Story: Kurt Angle's had a rough year, losing his World Title to Mr. Anderson, falling victim to the disbandment of Immortal, and being on the sour end of a lengthy feud with AJ Styles over the summer. Displeased with his fortunes, he issued an open challenge for BFG, to get himself back on track. Obviously, this call was answered quickly by an old foe, and this match is bound to be just as exciting as their proevious encounters.
Result: Joe wins via submission when Angle passes out in the Coquina Clutch

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Michael Brand and Drake Richardson (c) vs Los Fuegos
The Story: Brand and Richardson have steamrolled the entire tag team division since their debut, but were challenged to a match by the one face team they haven't faced. After initially laughing it off, the young team tasked the luchadores to beat another team that they had beaten to earn their shot. After being unsuccessful against MCMG and Morgan/Joe, Los Fuegos were screwed out of a victory over Ink Inc. by the champs, leading to Commissioner Sting to give them one final shot, against MisFortune, in a steel cage. Finally, the Fuegos picked up a victory, earning their title shot.
Result: Brand pins El Fuego Jr. after he and Drake hit their finish, Marked for Disaster.

TNA Women's Knockout Championship
Mickie James (c) vs Angelina Love
The Story: A relatively uneventful Knockouts Tag Title reign for the Beautiful People was capped with a bang, as they lost the first ever Knockouts Ladder Match (probably) to All-Real, a match that recieved rave reviews, being called one of the best women's matches ever. Since then, Angelina and Velvet have set their sights on the singles title, with Love having earned a shot at the belt in a 4-Way Dance on Impact. Meanwhile, James has been on a reign of terror in the Knockouts division since winning the belt from Taylor Wilde. For one thing, she's broken Tara mentally to the point that she's barely herself, inadvertantly causing losses for herself and Brooke week in and week out.
Result: James wins via roll-up + feet on the ropes.

Grudge Match
MisFortune vs The Motor City Machine Guns
The Story: Before No Surrender, MCMG lost to Morgan & Joe, leading to a mocking at the hands of Daniels and Roode backstage. The next week, MisFortune would lose to the two big men in a #1 contender's match, leading to the Guns returning the favor. One thing led to another, and the two teams had a match at No Surrender, which MCMG won. MisFortune got them back a few weeks later on Impact, leading to this, the rubber match.
Result: MCMG win via the Skull and Bones.

TNA Television Championship
Crimson (c) vs Ryback
The Story: New star Ryback has been on a tear since his debut, and after racking up several consecutive wins, drew the eye of The Whole F'n Show. The stable sought to add Ryback as their newest member, but the big man refused, saying he'd prefer one of their titles. This led to the five attacking him, laying out the normally-unstoppable monster. Not long after, Commissioner Sting announced on Twitter that Ryback would indeed be getting a title shot here at BFG. Crimson has a big challenge in front of him, as he looks to keep his title within the ranks of TWFS against the still-undefeated Ryback.
Result: Ryback wins after interference from James Storm of Fortune, who had been feuding with Crimson during late summer.

Singles Match
D'Angelo Dinero vs Saul Ammon
The Story: Dinero has been very unhappy the past few months. He believes he deserves to be champion, but after losing the TV title to Crimson, he hasn't done much of note aside from losing to Mr. Anderson at No Surrender. Sting disagrees with Pope's views as well, and after his pleas to be 'more involved' in TNA, had Dinero do menial tasks such as clean the bathrooms and work as an usher. After airing his grievances to this treatment to the public, he was met by the young blue-chipper Saul Ammon, who had made a bit of a name for himself through a phenomenal X-Division title match with Aries. After a bit of back and forth about respect, the two naturally agreed to a match at the biggest show of the year.
Result: Pope wins cleanly, surprisingly to the announcers.

Singles Match
Matt Morgan vs Bully Ray
The Story: Similarly to Dinero, Bully Ray has been quite unhappy since his last title shot in the King of the Mountain match. However, in his case, true to his 'Bully' name, he is upset that the title picture is being hogged by smaller guys, like AJ Styles and Rob Van Dam. He says they should go back to the X-Division, 'where they belong'. Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan, surprisingly, took offense to this. Joe, considering himself an X-Division wrestler at heart, contended that size means nothing in TNA, it's all about ability and heart. Morgan, meanwhile, wasted no time in informing Bully that to Morgan, he was the small one, and that he respected all the smaller wrestlers that had gotten the best of him. As Joe was busy, a match between Morgan and Ray was quickly organized.
Result: Ray wins after sneakily hitting Morgan with brass knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 am

I would've laughed if The Whole F'n Show literally consisted of the entire brand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am

<_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 am

Angle got screwed. Fuck you Joe. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Bully vs Morgan - 81%
Dinero vs Ammon - 76%
Ryback vs Crimson - 76%
MCMG vs MisFortune - 86%
Mickie vs Angelina - 84%
Brand/Drake vs Fuegos - 85%
Joe vs Angle - 83%
Aries vs Kaz - 83%
AJ vs Anderson vs RVD - 87%

Overall - 86%

Turned out rather well good job
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:06 pm

That's because Ryback got a victory. #PushRyback
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:14 pm

You kept the Ryback name but rebranded the guys from the indies? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Rain was renamed due to similarities with Madison's name. This isn't the first game I've used that name for her.

Los Piratas were renamed because (ironically), I didn't want to have them as pirates. Just normal luchadores.

Ritchie was renamed cause I didn't want any focus on him being second-generation, it would have taken away from him being RVD's lackey.

Hieracon...obviously I'm not using his Chikara gimmick...

Real-life TNA wouldn't have used "Chuck Taylor", cause it's a shoe brand...Howard is the guy's real last name.

The only one I could reasonably have left was Mike Mondo, and I didn't. You got me there.

I signed Skip Sheffield in (i think) January '12 in-game, well before WWE would have started using him as Ryback. He used the name in the indies anyway, so I decided to just roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Chuck Taylor is the man.

I would have been happy with the top three match results. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)   TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR) Empty

Back to top Go down

TJ's Bound for Glory 2012 (EWR)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1