HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 am

According to PWInsider.com, over the past 6-8 weeks, backstage talk in WWE is that John Cena is still dealing with some type of shoulder injury, and he is also starting to develop issues with his neck. These are nagging injuries stemming from years of wear-and-tear in the ring.

Additionally, several people in WWE have noted Cena seems to have slowed down a bit, and is not moving as well as he used to, which is becoming a backstage cause for concern.

On a related note, where it pertains to Cena’s acting career, officials are keeping a close eye on Cena’s potential Hollywood career, as it is beginning to bloom, and if his injuries continues to mount, Hollywood could become a viable alternative to WWE for Cena.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 pm

They should have given him a break ages ago.. I've been reading reports about him working injured for like 2 years now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:36 pm

You know who's to blame for this? WWE. Why? They refuse to pull the trigger on ANYONE who doesn't have "the look". Bret Hart didnt have it and he's one of the biggest WWE stars of all time. Neither did Shawn Michaels. Neither did Steve Austin. There are 4-5 guys i can think of that's ready to take that next step, and WWE simply wont do anything about it. Instead, they'd rather shove a guy who isnt ready down our throat in Roman Reigns. What's gonna happen when the fans reject that push come Wrestlemania? 

This isnt the late 80s/early 90s where characters need to be "larger than life" to be noticed with management. This is 2014 where everything is known about everything.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm

It really reminds me of Misawa - he refused to take time off despite injuries, and it got to the point where NOAH had nobody else who could take his spot so he had to keep going until he literally dropped dead mid-match. Obviously Cena isn't taking anywhere near the bumps he was (Burning hammers and ganso bombs), but then Cena is wrestling more.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:46 pm

^ Except Cena didn't "refuse" to take time off, he just wouldn't be able to get it. He even got into a little situation with Vince because he was upset at the fact that he wasn't getting any breaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 pm

When he is given time off, it's mainly due to being hurt then he's rushed back. Like i said, again, it's the company's fault in regards to top stars replacing Cena eventually.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am

"Steve Austin didn't have the look" lolololol. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 am

Austin wasn't a bodybuilder, LOL
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 am

WWE had their shot with Punk and refused it. They're going to have a shot with Ambrose. I'd think it's a good bet they fuck that one up too. Thank god for the "Yes" chant. >_>
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:29 am

^^ He was 6'2, TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO POUNDS (252 lbs) Indifferent

He had the PERFECT look and was in EXCELLENT shape. You can continue pretending that Austin was some IWC smark that went against the establishment and was only pushed to piss Vince off, but the reality is that he was a match made in fucking heaven for WWE. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future   John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena Said to Be Dealing with Several Nagging Injuries, Backstage Concern Over His WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1