HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Abbie Empty
PostSubject: Abbie   Abbie EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[• O F F I C I A L . P R O F I L E •]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abbie Tumblr_ml47z8xwOi1qbu7b1o1_500
[• W R E S T L E R ' S . A P P E A R A N C E •]
• Picture Base •
Paige

• Superstar Alias •
Abbie

• Height •
5 ft 8

• D.O.B •
September 1st, 1991

• Weight •
118 lbs.

• Hometown •
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

• Residence •
Orlando, Florida

• Alignment •
Heel but Cheered By The Fans

• Current Gimmick •
Anti-Diva

• Nickname(s) •
"The Anti-Diva"
"The Women WRESTLER"

• Entrance Theme •
"LoveFuryPassionEnergy" by Boy Hits Car

• Entrance Description •

"The opening of "LoveFuryPassionEnergy" hits the arena speakers as the lights go out. The music keeps on playing until purple lights flash around the arena. Suddenly, the shadowy figure of Abbie, flanked in her trademark leather jacket, appears on stage. She turns around, to face the crowd, and starts walking down to the ring. She slaps some fans hands before entering the ring. As she's in the ring, she poses on the ropes with one arm in the air.

• Wrestling Style •
Abbie is gifted Technically. She displays great aggression in the ring and will rip you inside out.

• Favorite Weapon •
A leather belt

• Finishing Move(s) •
"Anti-Diva Clutch"
An armlock variation of the cloverleaf that is similar to a single leg Boston crab with armlock. This hold begins with a supine opponent lying face up on the mat. The attacking wrestler then seizes one of the arms and proceeds to walk over the opponent while continuing to hold the arm, forcing them to turn over onto their stomach. The wrestler then kneels down on the opponents back, locking the opponent's arm behind his knee in the process. The wrestler then reaches over and bends one leg so that the shin is behind the knee of the straight leg and places the ankle of the straight leg in their armpit. With the same arm, the wrestler reaches around the ankle and through the opening formed by the legs, and locks his hands together as in a cloverleaf. The wrestler then pulls back so as to stretch the legs, back and neck of the opponent while keeping the arm trapped.

• Signature Moves •
"The Omoplata"
The omoplata is also a commonly featured shoulder lock in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In catch wrestling it is called coil lock. The locking mechanism is similar to the kimura lock, but instead of using a figure-four, it is applied using a leg. The omoplata can be applied from the guard, by placing one leg under the opponent's armpit and turning 180 degrees in the direction of that leg, so that the leg moves over the back of the opponent and entangles the opponent's arm. By controlling the opponent's body and pushing the arm perpendicularly away from the opponent's back, pressure can be put on the opponent's shoulder. It is also possible to put pressure on the elbow joint by bending the leg entangling the arm, and twisting it in a specific manner. In order to secure the opponent and prevent him from rolling out of the lock, the inner arm can be thrown over the opponents waist as a "seatbelt" securing the opponent. Though an effective lock, it is more difficult than other armlocks to successfully apply. The technique called a monoplata is a similar armlock that resembles jūji-gatame or spiderweb position yet has a mechanism like an omoplata.

• Wrestlers Moveset •

Running Lariat
Cutter
Leg Lariat
Fisherman’s Suplex
Snap Suplex
Release Powerbomb

Aerial

Diving Crossbody
Diving Elbow Drop
Missile Dropkick

Strikes

Back Elbow
Dropkick
Enziguiri
Martial Art Type Kicks
Superkick

Submissions

Ankle Lock
Octopus Stretch
Sharpshooter
Camel Clutch
Crossface (Often stylized as the Crippler Crossface)

[• M I N I . B I O G R A P H Y •]

The cousin of professional wrestler, Dave Demento, Abbie decided to follow in her cousin's footsteps. While in her second year of high school, Abbie decided to train wither he famed cousin in the town of Windsor. She excelled in both wrestling training and school all while blowing off college to pursue her dreams. Once a great basketball player, Abbie wants to prove that she is the female who should be recognized worldwide. She doesn't want to be a "Diva" as she is the total opposite.

[• N O T E S •]
• The cousin of Dave Demento

• BOOKING PREFERENCE •
Weekly.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

Abbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbie   Abbie EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:10 pm

I was gonna use Paige as a pic base for when I signed up as a diva Mad as hell
Back to top Go down