HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 Empty
PostSubject: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm

As we reported earlier today, Santa Clara, CA and Philadelphia, PA are the top two candidates being considered to host WrestleMania 31.

In related news, according to PWInsider.com, Detroit, MI is the top market being considered to host WrestleMania 32 in 2016, and the event would take place at Ford Field, the site of WrestleMania 23. WWE is expected to make its decision on the PPV location at the end of the month and the announcement is expected to be made in early 2014.

If WrestleMania is brought to Detroit, it will apparently come with little to no help from Windsor, Ontario, which sits across the Detroit River and neighbors the City of Detroit, as Windsor City Councillor Alan Halberstadt has rallied against $60,000 that has been authorized by the City of Windsor to help bring WrestleMania to Detroit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 pm

OMG, fuck you PA, do it in Santa Clara!!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

From my understanding, Windsor is actually going to help bring WrestleMania in. I've heard that Windsor and Detroit are going to Tag Team that thing to bring in cash flow to both cities.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Outdoors in Santa Clara, CA inside the new 49ers stadium would be the best choice imo given the weather & a lot of other things.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:28 pm

I will be at Wrestlemania 32 if it's in Detroit, guaranteed.

Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 FJBloTX
Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I will do my best to go to WM 31 if it's in California.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:31 pm

I'd see WM in Detroit
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

I've been to WM 25. 8)

I'd like to see it happen in Detroit as well, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32   Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Top Market Considered to Host WrestleMania 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1