HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy BP5RCKyCIAMnoPb
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:40 am

It's so unfortunate that he even has to do this. The crowd is full of cunts, Cena is a genius for using these methods in his situation.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:13 am

^ Crowds are entitled to voice their opinion, even if it's one you disagree with. They paid good money for their seats.

Cena's strategy is a good one, though. There's been more than one occasion where doing exactly this (especially the last part) has gotten an anti-Cena crowd cheering him on through the main event.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:20 am

Nearphotison wrote:
^ Crowds are entitled to voice their opinion, even if it's one you disagree with. They paid good money for their seats.
Especially if it's a WWE show. Those tickets are expansive Thirsty Mofos 

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 am

Nearphotison wrote:

1000x this
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Nearphotison wrote:

Cena's strategy is a good one, though. There's been more than one occasion where doing exactly this (especially the last part) has gotten an anti-Cena crowd cheering him on through the main event.

Of course they are. I never - at any point in time - said they couldn't. They're entitled to voice their opinion (no matter how retarded their opinion may be) and I am entitled to say that they're a bunch of worthless, greedy, annoying cunts. I'm not saying they're not allowed to do it, I'm saying they're little bitches for doing it. Which I am allowed to say.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:36 pm

they are allowed to criticize Cena, razor is allowed to criticize their criticizing, which they are allowed to criticize his criticizing of their criticizing of Cena, which is his allowed to Criticize their criticizing of him criticizing their criticizing of Cena....which they are.....Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Shut up Bull.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy   Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena's Hostile Crowd Strategy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1