HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy   TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 pm

TNA Knockout and announcer Christy Hemme recently revealed she was pregnant in an interview with Fit Pregnancy.

Hemme said she is five-and-a-half months along, and will be expecting on New Year’s Eve. She talks about her pregnancy so far, how she met her husband, Charley Patterson, and reveals the names she has picked out for the baby.

Hemme said the following about the baby’s name:

Actually, Charley and I have had our baby names picked out since we met. If we have a girl, her name will be Charlie Rose Patterson, after her daddy. If we have a boy, his name will be Hemme Lee Patterson, after his mommy.

Hemme on telling people at TNA Wrestling about her pregnancy:

Even though I’m five months along, few people know I am expecting. I just started telling a few people quietly and the rest will find out the day this article is released.

For more on Christy Hemme and her interview with Fit Pregnancy, click here.

http://www.fitpregnancy.com/parenting/celebrity/christy-hemme-expecting
Back to top Go down
FightGriffFight
Jobber
FightGriffFight

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy   TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:29 pm

A boy named Hemme? Why don't they just call it Patricia if it's a girl and Patrick if it's a guy.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy   TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Why dont they change them around? Funny Charlie if it's a boy, Heme if it's a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy   TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Knockout Announces Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1