HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should the new Championship be named?
Hybrid Division Championship
Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_lcap12%Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Reckless Division Championship
Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_lcap12%Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Chaos Division Championship
 12% [ 2 ]
Anarchy Division Championship
Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_lcap29%Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Other
Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_lcap35%Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship Empty
PostSubject: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:30 am

While I'm not confirming when it will debut yet, we still need a name for the new belt. It'll be a third tier Championship, focusing mainly on hardcore and fast-paced action, though it's mostly just a third tier title. Here are some of the suggestions we've got so far, in the poll. Feel free to add your own as well. It doesn't need to have Division in the title, by the way.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:36 am

Why not bring back the RSD title instead? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:45 am

Most of the staff felt this would be a better way to go.

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:48 am

Is it a weekly title defence?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 am

No. If it was, we'd just bring in the LionHeart Championship.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 am

^ Kinda like the idea of a title that needs to be defended on a weekly basis. If it is one, then Reckless Division Title's the best name for it. But I'm aight with whatever Snoopz goes with.

Would've liked the title to be called something like "No Limits/Limitless Championship(You could add Division in it if it sounds better)"
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 am

Snoopz Division Championship YO
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 am

"It'll be a third tier Championship, focusing mainly on hardcore and fast-paced action"

So you're getting rid of the Hardcore Championship... for a belt that focuses on hardcore. (and fast-paced action)

Anyway, I voted Anarchy. Just don't have it "Anarchy Division"; just Anarchy Championship.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:54 am

It focuses on hardcore and fast paced action, but isn't limited to it. Plus, this is going to be a clear third-tier Championship. The Hardcore Championship was never considered third tier, it was just considered a gimmick belt.

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 am

I agree with Mike about the Division part. However I vote Hybrid Championship
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:17 pm

I don't like any of the names so I voted other.

RSD/LionHeart sounds better than the choices we have tbh.
I'll win it and rename it something ridiculous in a promo anyway I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:22 pm

The only name I really really hate is the Anarchy title. I can't believe it's winning. People shouldn't be allowed to vote for things. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Ew @ All of them.

RSD4Lyfe. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:42 pm

^^ Yeah That wtf who want "Anarchy Championship" on their title history, sounds ugly a'f.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah, Anarchy Championship reeks of 12 year old's backyard wrestling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Mink wrote:
Yeah, Anarchy Championship reeks of 12 year old's backyard wrestling.

They all do. Hybrid is probably the best out of the lot, but what is it meant to be a hybrid of?
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

All the names are terrible. Saying you want a title that is based around hardcore action and high-flying yet stating that it is not to be entirely hardcore means you shouldn't be painting it as leaning in such a direction.
We have a Hardcore Championship. It's a gimmicked belt but it'd worked it's way to being a top belt. That doesn't mean we need a lower-tier belt that it basically the same thing. It'd be redundant and based on what I've seen, the title would be phased out rather quickly.
What seems to be the belief for some is that stating fresh or starting over means you'll be able to do better than before. That's just not the case. Currently the Intercontinental and World Heavyweight titles are the only ones active. If you want to go for high-flying action and dabble into hardcore every now and again, you have the Cruiser-X Championship. In fact that is actually the exact title Snoopz is decribing with the hardcore/high-flying style. If you want to go in a different direction then the Pure Championship can always be brought back out. At a time it was the center of harcore death defying matches between the likes of myself, JKX and JLA.
So yeah, Cruiser-X Championship is what you guys want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Anarchy sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:33 pm

I voted other, but if anything Hybrid Title sounds boss.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Cruiser-X Championship is probably the worst name of any Championship I've ever seen.

Also, I see a lot of people saying all of the options suck, but not really anyone offering any new suggestions.

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 pm

How about the "Intensity Title" or "Intensity Division Championship"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Why not the Television Title?

Have it defended solely on Vendetta.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

I like the traditional European title, Television title, etc.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't really like the idea of a Television Championship. If anything, we'd just bring back the LionHeart Championship. A more original name and it's also defended on PPVs. But I don't really want this title to be too gimmicked. I just want a regular third tier Championship. If enough people support the idea of a Television or LionHeart Championship, though, I won't stop it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 pm

I'd prefer Television over Lionheart, personally.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship   Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose The Name Of XWA's Newest Championship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next