HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince Russo Responds to Comments From John Gaburick – Says TNA Has Bigger Issues to Worry About

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vince Russo Responds to Comments From John Gaburick – Says TNA Has Bigger Issues to Worry About   Empty
PostSubject: Vince Russo Responds to Comments From John Gaburick – Says TNA Has Bigger Issues to Worry About    Vince Russo Responds to Comments From John Gaburick – Says TNA Has Bigger Issues to Worry About   EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 pm

- On Vince Russo's latest podcast, Russo shared his opinions on the recent comments of TNA's John "Big" Gaburick, who claimed that Vince has been "acting in a self-destructing manner that could hurt the company". Here are the highlights…

TNA having a problem with Vince and JR: "Prior to the start of my falling out with TNA, I had committed to JR's podcast. The day before I was to do it, I received an e-mail from TNA management telling me that they did not want me to. Knowing that was coming, because I know TNA's elementary and childish ways of doing business, I called JR and told him that I couldn't discuss ANY TNA business during our interview. JR told me that while that wasn't an issue, he still had to ask in doing his job, so upon his question I could just say that, "I was not at liberty to talk about TNA". Simple. Easy. Done. I went back to TNA and told them about my conversation with JR. That wasn't good enough—they still didn't want me to do it. Also, as a side note, just keep in mind that BOTH Kurt Angle and Bully Ray were ALLOWED to do JR's podcast just week's prior—but, not Vince Russo."

Russo on TNA having bigger problems than him: "In TNA management's own words, they were worried about me hurting the company by talking to my colleagues and friends, but yet they are not hurting their own company by (a) Not having a new TV deal (b) Possibly losing Kurt Angle (c) Bully Ray "allegedly" telling the locker room that he didn't plan on resigning with TNA. With the monumental problems that TNA management has before them—they are afraid of the damage that Vince Russo will do by talking to Good Ol' JR?!"

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332692/Vince-Russo-Responds-to-Comments-From-John-Gaburick-%E2%80%93-Says-TNA-Has-Bigger-Issues-to-Worry-About.htm#GJPu58YrowyyZVzS.99
Back to top Go down

Vince Russo Responds to Comments From John Gaburick – Says TNA Has Bigger Issues to Worry About

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1