HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 am

It was reported this weekend that WWE was looking to move SummerSlam out of Los Angles for the first time in six years, starting with the 2015 event. Late last night, WWE posted the following video on YouTube, confirming that the 2015 SummerSlam PPV will be coming to the New York and New Jersey area.

Back to top Go down

WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:43 am

This article mentions nothing about moving to an outdoor stadium, which i wouldnt mind seeing Summerslam outdoors as long as the weather cooperates.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

I'd love to have an outdoor stadium. Those are honestly the best kind of stadiums for big events...

It's funny cause I live like right down the street from this enormous race-track and I drove by it yesterday and thought it'd be an awesome place to have Wrestlemania. It's really enormous. That'd be so cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE SummerSlam 2015 is being considered to be held in the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey and not in Brooklyn at the new Barclays Center.

A location has not yet been decided, but WWE aired the promo below last night for next year’s event.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

I hate wrestling shows at outdoor stadiums. It looks great on camera but picking up the sound of the crowd is hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?   WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Confirms SummerSlam for NY/NJ Area in 2015; Are They Looking to Expand the PPV to a WrestleMania Arena?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1