HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback on Eating Habits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback on Eating Habits Empty
PostSubject: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 am

Ryback recently spoke with Firstwefeast.com to talk about his eating habits while in the WWE. Below is a comment from the article.

On his “Feed Me More” gimmick:

“It’s kind of how I’ve lived my whole life. I’ve always said, ‘More is never enough.’ I feel like [“Feed me more”] could take off any chance we let it because every human being, at their very core, understands “Feed me more.” All of us have an ego. All of us are never satisfied. You give a homeless man on the street a hundred dollars. His first instinct might be to be thankful, but I guarantee you he wants more. It doesn’t matter what you apply it to: food, just life in general. Everybody wants more. It’s one of those things that the people understood and kids understand. It took off, so I’m very thankful for that.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:38 am

I wish he was Feed Me More Ryback again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:36 pm

I wish he could wrestle better
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Although I prefer Feed Me More Ryback wayyyy more than current Ryback as a gimmick, he is a much, much better wrestler now than he was back then. So it was good for him. He's improved massively and is a good wrestler now. I say give him a little more time to improve even more and then push him again, maybe as Feed Me More Ryback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:45 pm

^ true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback on Eating Habits   Ryback on Eating Habits Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback on Eating Habits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1