HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santino plans to return to the ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Santino plans to return to the ring Empty
PostSubject: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 pm

http://whatculture.com/wwe/santino-marella-talks-coming-out-of-retirement-for-wwe-return.php

Just a little over a month after announcing his retirement, former WWE star Santino Marella has already mentioned a possible comeback. Marella called it quits due to lingering neck issues and bid farewell to the WWE during a live event in July. This week he spoke with Chill Magazine about a potential comeback;

“There’s multiple things wrong with my neck. but the stenosis has increased to the point where it has to be fixed. I’m not cleared for physical contact due to the severity of my stenosis, but apparently with a double fusion you actually can return to the ring with four to six months of recovery time,” Marella said regarding his injuries.

Marella said that after he gets surgery he’ll face a four-to-six month recovery process. He noted that he’ll attempt to come back to the ring to have “one of the greatest, most memorable comebacks of all time.” At 41-years old, time isn’t on his side.

Santino also said that he has unfinished business in the WWE and said he wanted to capture the WWE Title before he called it quits for good. While he realizes that isn’t a great possibility, he hopes that the “Milan Miracle” can strike again and give him a world title reign.

Throughout his 7 year WWE career Marella captured the Intercontinental, Tag Team and United States titles. In retirement he’s managed his pro wrestling/MMA hybrid gym, known as the BattleArts Academy.

Santino plans to return to the ring FJBloTX
Santino plans to return to the ring Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:02 pm

I dont know if he should risk that. I mean, look at guys like Austin and Edge who had neck surgeries and then had to stop wrestling because one wrong bump was putting them in a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Follow Taz's footsteps, Santino. Quit while you're ahead.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:04 pm

No point in coming back. He seriously shouldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Whatever the risk is, he knows it, and if he comes back anyway I respect him. Life is about difficult choices.

Santino plans to return to the ring FJBloTX
Santino plans to return to the ring Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:45 am

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:55 am

Santino for champ to beat Sammartino's streak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino plans to return to the ring   Santino plans to return to the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino plans to return to the ring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1