HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout Empty
PostSubject: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:04 pm

As we noted a couple weeks ago, former WWE star Matt Sydal, aka Evan Bourne, recently conducted a shoot interview for Kayfabe Commentaries, which you can purchase full at this link.
http://wwnlive.com/event-kc-ys-msydal.html

The following is an excerpt from the shoot, during which Bourne reveals the following story about former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout Taryn Terrell:

“I’m gonna have to say the most embarrassing Diva moment happened while I was at FCW (now known as NXT). While I was there, there was a new Diva fresh off modeling. Her name was Taryn Terrell. You may have heard of her, people may know her. This lovely young blonde was very, very new to wrestling. They get her in the ring, she trained, she’s athletic, so put her in the ring and have her do matches. We did matches I think on Tuesday nights at this bar called Bourbon Street. We had a little 16 foot ring set up in the building and there would be shows weekly.

This particular night, Taryn Terrell is in a mixed tag match. It was a God awful match. At the end, I believe she did a facebuster. The girl of course lands down, that’s the finish, you go to cover. She (Taryn) basically grabbed the leg, tried to pin her while she was face down, trying to get that 1-2-3 on a face down opponent. My brain exploded. At the time I was much more cynical about people who weren’t awesome at wrestling. I had a good laugh at that too. I think she just went for the pin, she didn’t know the difference. She was that fresh to it.”
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:32 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:08 am

Fuck yes.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout   Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout Empty

Back to top Go down

Recently Released WWE Star Reveals Very Embarrassing Story About Former WWE Diva & Current TNA Knockout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1