HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return Empty
PostSubject: Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return   Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Santino Marella talks about a comeback in a new interview with Chill, and describes his injury that sidelined him, and what it might take for an in-ring return.

Santino said he has stenosis of the neck, which is an abnormal narrowing of the spinal canal, and it developed into arthritis. He had some treatments to correct it, but now he is looking into a double fusion surgery that will fix the injury.

Santino said he could return to the ring after four to six months of recovery, which is something he is looking into.

“I’m looking forward to getting my surgery within a month and then I will have a four- to six-month recovery in which I will actually attempt to come back in the ring and wrestle again and make one of the greatest, most memorable comebacks of all time.”

While Santino did announce his retirement earlier this year, he is looking at a comeback and says he has one more ‘miracle’ left to complete:

“I want to come back because of some unfinished business. I believe being the Milan Miracle I have one miracle left. There’s one belt that I haven’t captured—the WWE Championship—and it’s going to require that miracle to do it. On the right day at the right time I can definitely experience capturing that championship. There’s still some good wrestling left in this guy, so that’s what we’re going to try to do.”

For more on Santino’s interview, including what his plans are if he doesn’t return to wrestling, and more, click here.

http://www.ichill.ca/articles/wwe-s-santino-marella-plotting-a-comeback
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return   Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 pm

So I'm guessing this means he would come back with a brand new gimmick? YO (or maybe same gimmick but suddenly flip heel on his return and then have a new Santino gimmick. I don\'t know

Cause with his current gimmick I don't see his goal of becoming WWE champion having any chance. Funny

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return   Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:54 am

If they started to incorporate his real-life MMA experience and work with the Battle Arts Academy, he could possibly be made into a contender, even in spite of his years of comedy. I mean, he's gotten big pops in the Rumble, Money in the Bank, and Elimination Chamber whenever it looked like he might pull off an upset. I could see the fans getting behind him.

I don't really see creative getting behind him, if he's serious about becoming WWE Champion. He just doesn't strike me as someone WWE would push to that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return   Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 am

I dont think he should take the risk, really. If he was told he could never wrestle again, why should he attempt it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return   Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino Marella Talks About A Comeback, He Describes His Injury And What He Needs To Do For An In-Ring Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1