HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden  Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden    Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 pm

TNA wrestler and former WWE Superstar Kurt Angle talked to Wrestlezone’s own Mark Madden on 105.9 the X. The super-genius and the Olympic gold medalist hyped Impact Wrestling’s return to Washington, PA on August 16th.

Madden asked Angle what his current relationship with WWE is like, and if the door is ever open for a return:

“I think [the door] is always open. I’m really not allowed to talk to anybody, due to my contract, but it’s always an open door. It’s about what you can give, what they want from you, and what you want from them. At the end of the day, it really comes down to how much they want to use me, and how much I want to be used.”

Angle also mentioned that he couldn’t work a full-time WWE schedule after 15 years of hard pro wrestling, stating “wherever I end up it’s going to be part time.” He estimates he could work up to eight days in a month, but it could be as low as one or two. His current deal with TNA is 40 dates per year.

Since the interview, Madden has learned from sources that Kurt Angle has spoken with WWE COO Paul Levesque (aka Triple H), but found out that the company isn’t interested in bringing him back right now. He then contacted Vince McMahon, who deferred to Levesque as the executive handling personnel decisions. It’s being said that Triple H was not happy about Angle trying to go over his head to Vince, and that certainly did not help his situation any.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden    Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:22 am

This is what annoys me about former big WWE stars - all they ever talk about in interviews is if/when they are returning to the WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden    Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 am

Id think it's more of an annoyance to the fanbase that these guys always talk about wanting to go back to WWE and stay consistent with it, only to re-sign with TNA. Angle's been doing this for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden    Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Talks to Mark Madden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1