HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network   Empty
PostSubject: New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network    New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network   EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Credit Mike Mutimer and prowrestling.net:

It's disappointing knowing what the United States has compared to our WWE Network format. First, the price point is two dollars more. It's 11.99 a month. Second, we just get scheduled programming and no access to their app or on-demand programming. Before the WWE Network in Canada, we did have an on-demand service that have us access to things like they have scheduled but at our fingertips. My first impression hasn't been good to say the least.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332068/New-Subscriber-Comments-on-The-Canadian-Version-Of-The-WWE-Network.htm#c3Y4o4LoXVodjlvO.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network    New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network   EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 am

I imagine this is what a lot of countries got when it rolled out around the World this week. I thought it was strange they would put it out virtually everywhere, but single out the UK during Raw and say it's coming a month later. UK will get the full package, I bet, judging by this and everywhere just gets the stream.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network    New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network   EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Australia got the full package I think. Seems only Canada got fucked. I guess Rogers is just a shit company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network    New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network   Empty

Back to top Go down

New Subscriber Comments on The Canadian Version Of The WWE Network

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1