HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments Empty
PostSubject: Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments   Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

Former WCW/WWE Superstar Billy and current backstage agent Billy Kidman spoke out on his recent Tweets after fans were angry at his comments to Roman Reigns.

Reigns and Kidman were the subject of headlines yesterday after Reigns voiced his displeasure about a Los Angeles area restaurant. Kidman poked fun at Reigns’ complaint, which was that Reigns found a bug in his food.

Kidman responded after several people thought he was being malicious towards Reigns, but he said it wasn’t true.

You can view Kidman’s response in the Tweets below:

@WWEKidman
Follow

Didn't think it needed clarification but guess I was wrong. The sense of humor tweet was not directed towards @WWERomanReigns.And the restaurant tweet about @WWERomanReigns was a rib. Can we just all go back to burying @MichaelCole?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments   Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

I agree with that last statement. Fuck Cole. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Kidman Clarifies Twitter Comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1