HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:49 am

Wrestling News Observer wrote:
A New Japan rep is expected to be coming to the Brooklyn show to discuss more talent exchanges. There is talk of doing an ROH title match at the Tokyo Dome in January as the outsider world title instead of the NWA title.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:53 pm

If I read correctly, Okada is saving his title shot from winning G1 for WrestleKingdom, meaning Okada/Styles is pretty much a lay-up, I'd think.

Elgin vs Nakamura would be awesome IMO.

ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? FJBloTX
ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:37 pm

There's no way they'd do Nakamura vs. Elgin unless Nakamura goes over.

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:43 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing Nakamura with the ROH title
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:51 am

I wasn't suggesting it as a possibility. I just think it'd be fucking cool. Funny

Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 am

Elgin is complete garbage and New Japan realizes that he isn't anything they can put stock in, which is why they haven't gotten him for their shows like they did reDragon, Cole, Bennett and Maria.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:09 am

I think Gedo and Jado were just more interested in junior heavyweights.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:44 am

Well NJPW took all heels, really, so maybe they just didn't want/have a spot for a babyface?

I don't like Elgin, personally, but he's alright. I don\'t know

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 am

Dante Cross wrote:
Elgin is complete garbage and New Japan realizes that he isn't anything they can put stock in, which is why they haven't gotten him for their shows like they did reDragon, Cole, Bennett and Maria.

>Gedo and Jado are heels
>reDRagon, Cole & Bennett are heels
>#logic
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 am

Errrrrrrrr I think he's really fuckin' good, especially considering someone of his build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 am

Elgin is an amazing talent, and some people were unhappy he was getting the belt but it doesnt change the fact he's a good wrestler. But it's funny that the argument is NJPW didnt see any stock in Elgin cause he's "horrible" yet they're investing time in Bad Luck Fale who isnt a good wrestler at all.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:43 pm

Dead wrote:
Dante Cross wrote:

>Gedo and Jado are heels
>reDRagon, Cole & Bennett are heels
>#logic

No Dead, there is no logic there.

Gedo and Jado are bookers. Any of them being heels has nothing to do with their being booked and there is nothing to support your claim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:59 pm

And what's there to support your claim that they didnt get Elgin because he's "horrible"? Even though they had talent in the past that werent legit trained wrestlers like the Gracies.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:06 pm

He's got the Bill Demott build with... all of the talent Bill Demott does. Elgin might be a little more athletic, but if you take Demott away from WCW and throw him in ROH with a time machine, I don't think you see much difference at all.

Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Elgin has always wanted to work in Japan, I've heard, and he'd go over well there I think: can work stiff, a powerhouse and he's not too tall so he wouldn't tower over the Japanese guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?   ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom? Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH World Title to be defended at Wrestle Kingdom?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1