HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane Empty
PostSubject: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Take this for what it is worth, but John Cena vs. Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is being advertised for the September 14th WWE live event in Boston, Massachuttes.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 am

Hopefully this feud doesn't happen again.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 am

Yeah That the only good thing about it would be that Kane would be back in world title matches, but he wouldn't be winning them so it doesnt make that much of a difference anyway.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:20 am

Kane is terrible now, so him being back in world title matches would be the exact opposite of a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:59 am

I didnt know one angle all of a sudden made someone "horrible"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 am

It more the fact Kane is irrelevant and people are just sick of him. How many times have we seen Kane in a last man standing match this year? I think three on Raw. And he's used the same damn way every raw.

Triple H: Uggh We Don't like you Uggh. So you are in a match ugggh. Against The Demon Kane ugggh.

Then that person beats him. Week after week after week.

Kane vs John Cena? Their feuds always suck the big one. So people don't wanna see it even if Kane was to win the WWE title. No one would care anymore.

Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Did they put a subject to change in small letters? If not Cena still being champion after tonight will probably kill there Network and make Cena even more hated...Though I wish Cena would do a Heel Turn alla Hulk Hogan...It would do so much for his character..As for Kane don't think there is a way to make him relevant anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Who's sick of Kane? The Cena lovers?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:27 pm

^ Errrrrrrrr I'm a Cena lover and I think Kane is amazing.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Feels like it is getting a bit deep in here, might need waders  ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 pm

^^^ logic yeah

No, he's been there as Kane since 1998, after that long and them keep doing the same shit with him. People start getting sick of him. Kane is one of my favs but enough is enough already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 pm

It's just amazing how people say "they're sick of Kane" without realizing there isnt any other heels other than Orton in the main event right now. Batista's on hiatus, Del Rio is now gone, The Miz is in the midcard etc. All of a sudden him being in the world title scene in 2014 means it's a bad thing? Okay, continue to accept the same ol fucking bland feuds Cena always has with Orton and...Orton. Blame the company for not pushing what heels they have left to the next level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:14 pm

he's been there since 1998 as Kane for one thing. plus How many times can they repeat the same shit with him? Make him face, make him heel. He's funny now he's serious and monsterous. It's not his fault, but people know WWE won't do anything different so why even care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:16 pm

"he's been there since 1998 as Kane."

This implies you want a gimmick change of some sort, and why completely repackage him this late into his career? With the rumor of his See No Evil character coming to television, we very well may get that drastic character change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 pm

No that implies he has there for over 16 damn years. I said as Kane because that's what he is best known as. Same shit over and over and over. That drastic character change because of the movie will only get him a slight push and he goes right back to doing the same shit. Enough with it.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Dead wrote:
I didnt know one angle all of a sudden made someone "horrible"

First, I said he was terrible, not horrible. Please try learning to read.
Second, I never said he was terrible because of one angle. Please try learning to read.
Third, you're a moron. Please try not posting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:38 pm

God if Cena wins I'll never hear the fucking end of it.

WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane FJBloTX
WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Let's go Cena ...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

I like Cena. Cena doesn't suck. I'm just really tired of seeing him as champion.

WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane FJBloTX
WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 pm

This is just WWE making em think, we all know Lesner will win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane   WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Advertising Cena vs. Kane

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1