HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  Empty
PostSubject: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:58 pm

@VivaDelRio is responsible for his own actions. If you’re angry at anyone, be angry at Alberto.

There’s no excuse for a pro athlete not to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

So uh... Work? Inb4 Dead tells me I should believe every news story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Never said you should believe everything that's reported you pleb  Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:07 pm

If it gets talked about on TV it's a work. But I wouldn't be shock if it wasn't. Most people behind the scenes act like pre-teens.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Just... Well first of all, it seems to fit in really nicely with the Stephanie angle. It's basically what "happened" between her and Brie... and then Stephanie can claim to have been the one to fire him and since they're in California it'll be sure to draw plenty of heat.

Second, why do they keep talking about it? Those tweets are WAY out of the ordinary for the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 pm

I doubt they would have a work include a racist employee. WWE's being retarded here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Well he did slap a social media guy and it is twitter. It could be him acting like a bitch. But we will wait and see what it is.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:28 pm

If that tweet gets deleted, it ain't a work.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm

We'll know for sure on Raw. If Stephanie talks about it, it was a work. If she doesn't, it wasn't.

Either way... VIVA DEL RIO.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Actually makes me wonder if the dude who does the WWE Tweets is the asshole that said the racist comment...if it isn't a work, of course.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Could be. Racism is generally OK in WWE. Let's not forget, Michael Hayes is more of a n****r than Mark Henry, according to Michael Hayes.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:02 pm

lol

Vince once said "what up my n*****" to Booker T on Raw once, right?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

^ He said that to Cena too. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:19 pm

^ He said it to Cena, but Booker T was there.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:42 pm

This tweet most likely won't get deleted. A couple other WWE twitter pages, and even Triple H, retweeted this tweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:06 pm

making wwe look more and more bad with that. if it's not a work, then fuck wwe for defending something like this. not only acting like Pre-teens, but racist pre-teens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:10 pm

#FreeDelRio

The dude was set up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:11 pm

how so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:13 pm

The dude makes a racist remark about him. Del Rio confronts him about it, the dude doesnt apologize and smirks in front of his face, making it worse. Del Rio gets pissed, slaps him. The dude runs off to HHH and tells him what Del Rio did, but not what caused him to get hit like a bitch.

Even though Del Rio should of never hit him, the dude should of never made the comment about him to begin with, then you act like a badass when he comes to you with it?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:14 pm

^ That actually sounds very reasonable. Shit, I didn't even think of that. Fuck WWE. >_>
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Yeah, like I said in the other thread, the punishment was way too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.    WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE posts on Twitter about Del Rio.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1