HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm

It was reported back in August 2011 that former TNA tag team The Young Bucks received a WWE tryout at a RAW taping and rubbed Booker T, who revealed this himself, the wrong way by not shaking his hand or introducing themselves. Rob Van Dam had previously bashed the team formerly known as Generation Me for not shaking his hand backstage at an event.

The Young Bucks, who have experienced success since that incident, have been posting apparent WWE teasers on their Twitter lately. A few days ago they posted a photo of Coca-Cola bottles featuring their names on the label next to toy WWE Tag Team Title belts, with this caption:

"Pretty ironic that these coke bottles were sitting near tag team championship belts."

They followed that tweet up with this:

"It's pretty ironic we've lost the PWG, ROH, and IWGP Tag championships in a matter of a month....."

The next day, they wrote the following which had fans thinking they were teasing NXT:

"I wonder where our careers will take us nxt?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm

So wheres the part of the article where it was said they shook his hand?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Well there's photographic evidence. Was on Steen's twitter.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 pm

That's weird, I thought the article would have mentioned it, seeing as that was the damn headline. There's a photo of it anyway.

Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? BuFame7CIAAz2Gy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Welp, looks like the best tag team not in a mainstream company is soon headed there!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

I'm pretty sure New Japan is mainstream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, I saw those tweets.. I was wondering what they were talking about at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 pm

In terms of American companies they arent.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 pm

New Japan is the second biggest promotion in the world. By those standards WWE and TNA would be the only two mainstream promotions out there.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Bro, only the IWC watches that shit.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:15 pm

The tache 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:19 am

I never heard of NJPW before I started watching wrestling again in 2012, and I used to watch indies back in 2009-2011.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:28 am

They been around since 1974 Fail! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:32 am

Oh I know, I saw clips of it a long time ago too, I just didn't know it was NJPW. I thought Japan just had many Japanese wrestling shows and everything I saw was a different show. IE: clips of the ganso bomb, Christian in Japan, etc.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:27 am

Batman wrote:
I thought Japan just had many Japanese wrestling shows

All Japan Pro Wrestling
Apache Pro-Wrestling
Big Japan Pro-Wrestling
Dradition Pro-Wrestling
Dragon Gate
Dramatic Dream Team
Fu-Ten Promotion
Fukumen MANIA
HUSTLE Man's World
IWA Japan
Ice Ribbon
Inoki Genon Federation
Japanese Women Pro-Wrestling Project
Kaientai Dojo
Kyushu Pro Wrestling
Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling-X
Legend The Pro-Wrestling
Michonoku Pro Wrestling
New All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling
New Japan Pro Wrestling
OSAKA Women's Pro Wrestling
OZ Academy
Onita Pro
Osaka Pro Wrestling
Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS
Pro Wrestling KAGEKI
Pro Wrestling NOAH
Pro Wrestling Secret Base
Pro Wrestling WAVE
Pro Wrestling ZERO1
REINA
Real Japan Pro Wrestling
Ryukyu Dragon Pro Wrestling
STYLE-E Pro Wrestling
Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling
Stardom
Tenryu Project
Union Pro Wrestling
WRESTLE-1
World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana
Wrestling New Classic

They're not all NJPW >_>.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:15 am

Señor Drächen wrote:

Bro, the only way TO watch New Japan is via the internet. There's no American tv show because you know....it's in Japan  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:24 am

So, by definition, they're not "main stream" Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:36 am

When i think of something being mainstream, i think of everyone at least knowing what it is.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 am

Well I'd say the majority of wrestling fans in the USA don't know what it is, but then again, I'm not sure how many know what TNA is.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 am

The majority of wrestling fans in Japan know what it is though I aint bothered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 am

Ian wrote:
Well I'd say the majority of wrestling fans in the USA don't know what it is, but then again, I'm not sure how many know what TNA is.

What you just described are WWE fans lol, they dont make up the entire wrestling fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Dead wrote:
Señor Drächen wrote:

Bro, the only way TO watch New Japan is via the internet. There's no American tv show because you know....it's in Japan  Neutral 
And thus lies the answer as to why it's not a mainstream company. clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

But it is....
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Yeah, in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Señor Drächen wrote:
Yeah, in Japan.

So it is mainstream? Whether it's mainstream in America or Japan makes no difference, so long as it's mainstream somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?   Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Former TNA Tag Team Finally Shakes Hands With Booker T, Heading To WWE Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next